• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dahntay vs Kobe

It must have been due to Kobe's "serious sprain"....that he played with. Wow, must be really serious. I remember when I had a serious sprain back playing high school basketball. I was in a cast for several weeks. But yeah, I'm sure Kobe's is real serious too...

• Like 1

• Moderators

We have to hear all that BS about Kobabe's 'serious' ankle sprain and how Dahntay fouled him and plays dirty and on and on...How that lakers can't afford ot have him out. Then he plays the next damn game. I swear. I"ve always hated the Lakers but this incident really has me steamed. I'm used to Kobe being a cry baby but the league coming out and saying there should have been a foul call is just beyond ridiculous.

The call was beyond a borderline call and to undercut your officials that way really sends the message that you give Kobe, the Lakers, and all the stars the benefit of the doubt in the National Basketball Entertainment.

• Like 2

We have to hear all that BS about Kobabe's 'serious' ankle sprain and how Dahntay fouled him and plays dirty and on and on...How that lakers can't afford ot have him out. Then he plays the next damn game. I swear. I"ve always hated the Lakers but this incident really has me steamed. I'm used to Kobe being a cry baby but the league coming out and saying there should have been a foul call is just beyond ridiculous.

The call was beyond a borderline call and to undercut your officials that way really sends the message that you give Kobe, the Lakers, and all the stars the benefit of the doubt in the National Basketball Entertainment.

Never mind that a week earlier Kobe walked to the moon and back, and then Smith gets called for a phantom foul 5 feet from Kobe. I have no sympathy for the guy.

• Like 1