• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks at Indy Score prediction thread

DJlaysitup

OK...Ok...ok...here we go:

I'm going with a total disaster with Smoove out:..and our shooters keep missing.

L - 101-69.

(42-29 at the half with Bob and Nique saying as how we need to get the score under 10 points in the 3rd quarter to make a run)

Edited by DJlaysitup

Didn't we beat Indy without Josh? Small sample size I know, but the fact is we've played well without Josh, and even better when he returns. Even with that said, I'm not confident this team can ascend to playoff intensity like Indy showed in the first game. Hibbert is simply too big protecting their rim, West too crafty on either block, hi or lo, and Paul George salivates at the sight of Korver on him. I expect a much closer game, but still no cigar. 91-97.

Edited by benhillboy

Wait smith is out?.....hmmmmn......100-87 HAWKS...that is if smith is truly out. If he's in 100-87 PACERS. LMAOSmart smith please please show up!Dumb smith please please just don't play!.......I'm looking forward to b**ching tonight.

Josh is playing... I predict a Hawks surprising win 97-89. I can dream cant I?We win because:1. Al and Josh have more than 14 rebounds combined (PG had 11)2. We limit our unforced turnovers3. Korver's shot is falling4. We actually play defense and stop giving up soooo many open shots5. Josh6. We actually place a faster pace - both ball and player movement.Chat room should be humming tonight.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

The answer for Hibbert is Al, as long as we use Al right. Not that we will of course, right, Coach Drew?

And definitely for more than 28 minutes. Get rid of the stupid 2 foul you gotta sit until 2nd half nonsense. Al had 4 straight dunks got a cheap 2nd foul and LD pulled him. Ended up with 3 for entire game.

Lou Williams walks out locker room at half when atl is down 55-32 he leads the hawks to comeback victory scoring 35 points in the 2nd half

Do all you chat roomers use comps while watching games or is there a way to access chatrooms from my iPhone that I don't know about?
I'm almost positive there's a mobile chat

Lou Williams walks out locker room at half when atl is down 55-32 he leads the hawks to comeback victory scoring 35 points in the 2nd halfI'm almost positive there's a mobile chat

Yes, there is a mobile chat.