• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official What Is Our BIggest Need? (Poll)

yungsta

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Acquiring eleven new players. Only keeping Al Horford because down the stretch he was the only one who cared. I love Korver, but he's trash when there is any kind of defense on him.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Acquiring eleven new players. Only keeping Al Horford because down the stretch he was the only one who cared. I love Korver, but he's trash when there is any kind of defense on him.

Teague was absolutely trash this series and completely disappears in the big games. Korver is too 1 dimensional, blows on defense, and always seems to commit stupid fouls. Smith... What can I say that hasn't already been said about him. LD, Conner, and the rest of the coaching staff needs to be gone. Horford and maybe Dev are the only ones I want back. Can we just fast forward to July?

• Like 1

Why so we could have 1 playoff win?? LOL just messing with you Falcon fans. I'm sure Blank is amazing

Dolphins :-) Seriously though he is a great owner. Every player talks very high of him, even the released ones. Free agents want to be a part of this team which is a dream for Hawks :-)

Dolphins :-) Seriously though he is a great owner. Every player talks very high of him, even the released ones. Free agents want to be a part of this team which is a dream for Hawks :-)

I know I was just teasing, I'm sure he'd be a great owner. Although I think I'd rather have Ted back so that the games would be on TBS and I wouldn't have to pay for NBA League Pass.

Even Horford?

Depends on what we get back. Horford + an asset or two could potentially get us a really, really good player. Maybe even a disgruntled star. Otherwise, no, I probably wouldn't trade Horford. I would think long and hard about trading him for a young player with potential and a lotto pick or two, though.

• Like 1

Depends on what we get back. Horford + an asset or two could potentially get us a really, really good player. Maybe even a disgruntled star. Otherwise, no, I probably wouldn't trade Horford. I would think long and hard about trading him for a young player with potential and a lotto pick or two, though.

It wouldn't shock me if we ended up moving Horford in a SnT to LA for Howard, which would allow us room to sign both Paul and Howard plus keep Smith. Not saying that I'm hoping for or expect that to happen, but it wouldn't surprise me.