• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I know we lost but.....................

Wurider05

how sweet was the dunk that Al Horford threw down over Roy Hibbert. He took him off the dribble then dunked it with the other hand. Damn that was nasty.

Wished he did it more often. During in game chat I kept calling for him to take Hibbert off the dribble.Was an awesome dunk.

Al Horford is a beast for sure.

I was amazed when Hibbert did this...

Posted Image

Would have been a charge if Ivan didn't have his foot on the line.

Anyways... best of luck to you guys in the off-season. I know you have a lot of cap space and if you make the right moves you can immediately become a player next season. You need to get a legit center so I'm guessing option one is Dwight Howard and option two is Al Jefferson? I don't know if you want to mess with Bynum. He's a high risk but also a high reward. Dangerous territory tying up that much of your cap space though if he becomes a shell of his former self or worse, can't play at all. I definitely think you guys need to get a center though and move Horford to power forward. I'll be watching the moves you make in the off-season and if you would have beaten the Pacers, I would have been pulling for you to come out of the East. I hated everyone in the East but the Hawks and Bucks. And the Pacers of course Posted Image

And random but it just occurred to me that every Atlanta team and UGA all wear read.

Is there something behind Georgia and the color red?

Hawks, Falcons, Braves and Bullodgs all red. Had to look up the Thrashers but it looks like they have a red uniform as well although blue looks like their primary?

Just thought it was odd is all.

• Admin

And random but it just occurred to me that every Atlanta team and UGA all wear read. Is there something behind Georgia and the color red? Hawks, Falcons, Braves and Bullodgs all red. Had to look up the Thrashers but it looks like they have a red uniform as well although blue looks like their primary? Just thought it was odd is all.

Blue is the hawks color...the red jersey is just the special occasion alternate

And random but it just occurred to me that every Atlanta team and UGA all wear read. Is there something behind Georgia and the color red? Hawks, Falcons, Braves and Bullodgs all red. Had to look up the Thrashers but it looks like they have a red uniform as well although blue looks like their primary? Just thought it was odd is all.

The Braves have had that color scheme since they were in Boston. The Falcons chose red, black, white and a little gold to bring in UGA and GA Tech fans. So, it is more of a historical accident than anything elseSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2