• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GOT: Red Wedding(spoilers)

HawkItus

I've been reading the books, so I knew this was coming.......BUT

Okay first of all the guy playing Walder Frey was awesome. The killing of Talisa by stabbing her in the stomach and killing the baby? wow. Grey Wind getting killed, just ugh. I never liked Catelyn, but I would of taken somebody out as well. And Rob just in shock and then that coward Bolton. Good episode.

I lost it when I watched it. This was worse than Ned in season 1. I don't read the books and hasn't seen the title of the episode so I had no idea it was coming. I was literally sick to my stomach after that scene and still upset about it.Here's an idea for the author / writers, how about kill off some of the bad people at some point?I seriously need a legend for this show though as I have the hardest time keeping up with all the names and alliances.

• Like 1

Yeah, watching the show and reading the books, this is not a "Fairy Tale" man, you just hurt for the characters when you watch this show.

Stupid books! I read this one chick on FB who thought we were stupid for getting so worked up over this because we should have known it was coming since it was in the books. Many, like me, like to have that element of surprise in the show and don't read the books but she and a few others thought it was ridiculous that by now anyone wouldn't have read the books.And I get that this isn't a fairy tale but has any large character bad guy died yet? And when something bad does happen to a bad guy, like the king slayer, they try and make you feel sorry for him with his story of what really happened with king Robert.

Stupid books! I read this one chick on FB who thought we were stupid for getting so worked up over this because we should have known it was coming since it was in the books. Many, like me, like to have that element of surprise in the show and don't read the books but she and a few others thought it was ridiculous that by now anyone wouldn't have read the books.And I get that this isn't a fairy tale but has any large character bad guy died yet? And when something bad does happen to a bad guy, like the king slayer, they try and make you feel sorry for him with his story of what really happened with king Robert.

I'm going to say this and hope I don't ruin it for you, but nobody's safe. That is all.
  • Like 1

I'm going to say this and hope I don't ruin it for you, but nobody's safe. That is all.

There's nobody left I care about except Anne Boleyn from the Tudors cause she's do dang sexy but I could care less about anyone else left.

• Admin

There's nobody left I care about except Anne Boleyn from the Tudors cause she's do dang sexy but I could care less about anyone else left.

She is hot. The khaleesi is extremely hot too! I haven't read the books either but I am looking forward to the day when her, her army and her dragons come to wreck havoc!

• Like 1

She is hot. The khaleesi is extremely hot too! I haven't read the books either but I am looking forward to the day when her, her army and her dragons come to wreck havoc!

Did you ever see her in The Tudors? Oh man she was great! And very often naked too!! Yeah I like the girl that plays Khaleesi as well, although it's weird to see her in real life where she's a dark haired brunette. Oh and I'm pretty sure she's never going to actually have an army that will come and fight, they are going to always be traveling and it's going to take them the entire series to get to where they are going.

• Like 1

• Admin

Did you ever see her in The Tudors? Oh man she was great! And very often naked too!! Yeah I like the girl that plays Khaleesi as well, although it's weird to see her in real life where she's a dark haired brunette. Oh and I'm pretty sure she's never going to actually have an army that will come and fight, they are going to always be traveling and it's going to take them the entire series to get to where they are going.

I hav only watched the dirt season of the Tudors but she is hot

• 4 weeks later...