• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Madden 25

Admin

Some interesting stuff here with them adding more stuff from FIFA and other EA Sports games to make this even more realistic, apparently all the way down to blades of grass and veins in players arms this year.  But they're saying that players will automatically make a lot more natural moves this year like doing a swim move with your RB to avoid an Olineman instead of running into him or hurdling a downed player in front of you instead of tripping over him.  Those were big negatives last year with the new system they had put in place and if those are fixed it's going to make gameplay a lot more fun.

If they don't fix the career mode it won't matter. A lot of people play for the franchise online, not the crap from last year.

That's true that was pretty horrible. 2K does a hell of a lot better job with their modes but Madden is way behind in that area. I don't play online much but one thing I can't f'n stand is how you can't save a career on 2k and I think on Madden as well if you lose your Internet connection, which has happened to me a few times after a game and then I end up having to play that damn game over again.

Those next generation graphics are so realistic. Did you see the NBA 2k14 sneak peak with Video Game James?

Nope I haven't seen it, can you post it?