• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All Posters please read

Chinky_eyed_hawk

I'm sorry but...

Let get real for a second. Approximately 1/2 the board are idiots.....always has been and always will be.......much like political elections.....meaning both the electorate and the politicians we are forced to vote for.No matter what we do......nothing can be done about it.

This is truly not a smart post. I think we sometimes forget there could be kids that post on here. Just because you see a post that you think is crazy doesnt mean that person is at the educational level that you are.

I'm sorry but...This is truly not a smart post. I think we sometimes forget there could be kids that post on here. Just because you see a post that you think is crazy doesnt mean that person is at the educational level that you are.

We don't have any kids, you have to be at least 13 to join and I'm pretty sure everyone here is at least 18. But I do agree the idiots thing is a bit harsh.

Let get real for a second.Approximately 1/2 the board are idiots.....always has been and always will be.......much like political elections.....meaning both the electorate and the politicians we are forced to vote for.No matter what we do......nothing can be done about it.

No, don't particularly care for that type of name-calling, as it is unnecessary as well as unduly harsh. Not everyone is so 'aware' as you presume yourself to be, and big deal, so what of it, and perhaps yourself might be such 'idiot', as seen through eyes other than your own, and just remember, 'idiot' is as idiot does.

Let get real for a second.

Approximately 1/2 the board are idiots.....always has been and always will be.......much like political elections.....meaning both the electorate and the politicians we are forced to vote for.

No matter what we do......nothing can be done about it.

Coming from a guy who wants Al Jefferson on the team Posted Image ...

... too soon?

Edited by TheFuzz

I've no idea

Coming from a guy who wants Al Jefferson on the team Posted Image ...

... too soon?

I've no idea, as I've been a bit busy lately, but that was just a d*ck-headed and entirely uncalled for remark. We are all fans of the same team., and all of us wanting the best, and so there is no need for insults no matter the rest