• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: CP3 to the League: "Don't Bother"

PSSSHHHRRR87

With CP3 now off the market, Howard is going to go to the Rockets, where they have a team that is more ready to win now. Howard was only going to come to Atlanta if CP3 was going to come here as well. I wrote that we should play into the lottery next year and start our rebuild then instead of trying to patch together a team this year and continue to stay in mediocrity.

If we can convince Howard to come here then obviously we should do what we can to build this team into a contender but unless we get a true Superstar in FA, we won't be able to make a team that has been better than what we have had the past few years.

• Like 1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

I don't think the Rockets will do well with Asik and Howard together. That isn't going to work..they need to move Asik for a stretch 4 for it to work. This is what Ferry will likely tell Howard when they meet...

I don't think the Rockets will do well with Asik and Howard together. That isn't going to work..they need to move Asik for a stretch 4 for it to work. This is what Ferry will likely tell Howard when they meet...

Ferry doesn't need to cross recruit. He just needs to talk about our strengths, what we can offer, and what not. I hope we can get Rondo. Rondo, Horf, and D12 would be a major coup.

Maybe something like

Rondo 12

Jenkins 2

Wallace 10

Horf 12

D12 22

56 in just three players. Not possible. We would have to trade assets for Rondo, not take back contracts. One of our biggest assets is our picks, Lou, Teague, and Smoove.

• Moderators

• Premium Member

Ferry doesn't need to cross recruit. He just needs to talk about our strengths, what we can offer, and what not. I hope we can get Rondo. Rondo, Horf, and D12 would be a major coup.

Maybe something like

Rondo 12

Jenkins 2

Wallace 10

Horf 12

D12 22

56 in just three players. Not possible. We would have to trade assets for Rondo, not take back contracts. One of our biggest assets is our picks, Lou, Teague, and Smoove.

I would like Rondo in ATL too, but don't think that we have the assets to make it happen. I have a feeling there are multiple suitors for a Rondo trade deal, probably 5 or 6 like Smoove has for FAcy

I would like Rondo in ATL too, but don't think that we have the assets to make it happen. I have a feeling there are multiple suitors for a Rondo trade deal, probably 5 or 6 like Smoove has for FAcy

This team has very little assets. All Ferry has is cap space.... It's the penalty the Hawks pay for a worthless playoff appearance this year.

Shredder

Teague

Lou

1st round picks

We have assets to trade.

If we traded all of those guys we would have no bench. I wasn't aware that we had multiple first round picks. Lou has a pretty decent contract from what I remember, but he was hurt last year. If we have multiple picks that could be one thing.... But otherwise I don't we got the assets to pull of any really big deals.

Apparently he "thought" about joining Dwight here in Atlanta. Thanks for the "thought" Chris....pffffft. I still don't see them as a championship team. We need to be O.K. with rebuilding. This staff WILL get it right this time I feel it in my bones. We just gotta be patient people.

Edited by IllestPamfilis