• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks have extended a Q/O to Teague

ATLscrubLove

Most of the Teague detractors have valid points (can't defend PnR at all/inconsistency) but I have to smh you guys crucifying him after just 2 seasons as a starter... CP3 is off the market and Teague is the BEST available option at PG. Having him as the starting PG won't cut into Schröder's development at all because he'll essentially be replacing Harris and his club foot. Also bringing back Teague means this will be his last contract year and he'll obviously be playing for a bigger payday meaning we'll be getting the most out of him.

• Like 1

Hey guys, long time lurker. Thought I would finally sign up to be a member, since I have been on other Hawks forums and none have as many posters as this one. Don't know why it took me so long, but anyways

He has the quickness and speed, but he doesn't have the cojones to be a good defender. I can't remember the last time he even slowed down a good PG, let alone stopped him.

I'm in the same camp as you. Would rather get a stop gap vet, having Schröder be a big part of the team coming off the bench and can quickly replace the starter when ready. With Teague, we would obviously have to offer him a multi-year deal and I'm not sure that is why Ferry drafted Schröder for.