• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Howard is confusing many fans!....with these diva tactics!

JTB

There were reports just earlier this week that Howard wanted the rockets to pursue another max free agent to pair with him and harden and it seem to many that this is a requirement Howard has put on the rockets and it probably is knowing Howard. NOW just last night the warriors come from no where trying to trade away junk just to sign Howard!.....But, but, but wait a minute! The warriors don't have any money to pursue another max free agent just like the rockets don't. So what's going on Howard? Fans are getting impatient!Howard tells the rockets "get another max player".Howard has no comments towards the warriors getting another max player!Howard has no comments for the ATL!So does Howard feel that curry is better than harden?....I know Howard isn't dumb enough to think the whole warriors team thus past year is going to be there.My point is why is Howard considering teaming up with one max player curry and making the rockets and others sign other max players?.....Howard must think highly of the warriors that's the ONLY thing it could be!

I feel bad for whichever team trades away their best assets and bends over backwards for this clown.Especially if he goes to GS. That team was great to Watch in the Playoffs and they will just become dysfunctional like everything Dwight touches.

• Moderators

Dwight's biggest problem with Houston is the lack of a PF on the team which is important to Dwight. Dwight specifically mentioned Josh for that role. As for GS, they already have an All-Star PF to put next to Howard in David Lee and a star player in Curry. Barnes and Thompson are very good as well. In GS case, they already have great talent as opposed to Houston that really only has Harden. Atlanta's biggest plus is that we could afford both Dwight and Josh and still be able to build a quality bench. Too bad that Dwight's personal issues with Atlanta are big enough to outweigh our positives.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Just curious why Dwight Howard can't just announce his decision without all the dramatics?

Yeah...this is what gives me hope actually though. We are still in there...which doesn't mean we are a longshot. It means we got that dude seriously contemplating his future. That's a good thing.

Yeah...this is what gives me hope actually though. We are still in there...which doesn't mean we are a longshot. It means we got that dude seriously contemplating his future. That's a good thing.

I thought the Hawks were eliminated from consideration???