• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Rumor: Hawks to try and SnT Josh to Houston for Asik. Lakers to try and SnT Howard for Asik. Battle is on...

Admin

-- OR --

Contradictory info here...

Asik to LA so Dwight can get more $ was mentioned on sportscenter.

That's what I expect will happen when it's all said and done

• Moderators

I have been saying it all year, I'd rather have the cap space that Josh would leave behind than to take it bad contracts and assets. It sucks that Andre already signed with Golden State. Not much left for this free agency class. I also said earlier in the year that the biggest pickup for the Hawks this offseason maybe a great coaching staff. Looks like that maybe coming true. Maybe we can snag Corey Brewer, another free agent, and fill the bench with one-year deals. Let's start the LBJ to Atlanta threads!!! lol

• Like 1

If this is true is there any news on which players the Hawks will be getting?

Would most likely be Asik and possibly a guy like Mote or Jones

• Like 2

I have been saying it all year, I'd rather have the cap space that Josh would leave behind than to take it bad contracts and assets. It sucks that Andre already signed with Golden State. Not much left for this free agency class. I also said earlier in the year that the biggest pickup for the Hawks this offseason maybe a great coaching staff. Looks like that maybe coming true. Maybe we can snag Corey Brewer, another free agent, and fill the bench with one-year deals. Let's start the LBJ to Atlanta threads!!! lol

Asik with a cap hit of 8.3 and 8.3 the next 2 years is a GREAT contract for a top 5 defensive C and #2 rebounding C

• Like 2