• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

#TankForWiggins

MVP23

I saw this coming. I knew at the end of the day we were going to end up with Paul Millsap, and whatever trash the Rockets want to give us for Josh Smith, What I can't wrap my brain around is why on Earth nobody wants to play here, The fans are terrible, but Atlanta is a great city. Its the New York of the South. It isn't Birmingham. It isn't Memphis. Its Atlanta for heavens sake, and nobody worth a damn wants to play here. I hope this ends this nonsense about saving money in hopes of landing somebody via Free Agency. Its not going to happen, Maybe before my grandchildren die of old age, maybe. The Millsap addition might allow us to compete for he 7th seed, thus giving us no shot at Wiggins, or anybody good in the upcoming draft, which is the only way we're ever going to build this team. Then again, maybe we can overpay Monte and rob Danny Ainge at gunpoint for Rondo. I need a beer.

Yea the "fans are terrible" especially one's that still aren't satisfied in signing top free agents like Korver and Millsap... I can't wrap my head around that. You guys are killing me with this stuff. Please be patient... Ferry is not done yet.

• Like 1

Yea the "fans are terrible" especially one's that still aren't satisfied in signing top free agents like Korver and Millsap... I can't wrap my head around that. You guys are killing me with this stuff. Please be patient... Ferry is not done yet.

Korver and Millsap are nice players. They aren't "top free agents".

• Like 1

When did Dwight Howard not wanting to play here turn into players don't want to play here? I'm quite sure if we wanted to go after some of these guys that signed elsewhere that we would have had a great shot at them. Dwight was just not interested in playing in Atlanta that's all.

Trade Teague & Smoove to get some 1st rounders for next years draft on top of our own 1st-round and 2nd-round pick (plus what other picks we currently have) and then trade up to a top 5 spot while still being competitive. Best of both worlds.

Trade Teague & Smoove to get some 1st rounders for next years draft on top of our own 1st-round and 2nd-round pick (plus what other picks we currently have) and then trade up to a top 5 spot while still being competitive. Best of both worlds.

Yeah a James Young at SG for us from Kentucky wouldn't be a bad draft if we could package something to move up to about 5-7 range.

Yeah a James Young at SG for us from Kentucky wouldn't be a bad draft if we could package something to move up to about 5-7 range.

Hasn't played a single game on the college level, not sold on him being worth going that high yet and this is coming from someone who is a fan of UK hoops.

We need to let the college season start first before we think about tanking for unproven players

Hasn't played a single game on the college level, not sold on him being worth going that high yet and this is coming from someone who is a fan of UK hoops.

We need to let the college season start first before we think about tanking for unproven players

We wasn't talking about tanking. He had an idea of trading Smith for a draft pick and trying to package picks in the future to move up, so we have have the best of both worlds - a winning season and a chance at the lottery. James Young was just a prospect targeted at that area as of now that I threw out there for an example.

Edited by RWF

Some of these guys are sure bets, though.

“He really is one of a kind. He runs the floor, handles the ball, shoots an NBA three and plays with his back to the basket. So you can slot him at the 3, 4 or 5. Okay, a few other guys can do that too; what sets him apart is his toughness in the post. You’ve got to love a guy who has the footwork to spin by an opponent but still prefers to lower a shoulder and bang. Fact is, he plays in attack mode at both ends of the floor. The more you push, the more he pushes back.”

^^ Sure thing superstar.

Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap... Top free agents. lol

Was anyone else even talking about Millsap? I don't know... Maybe he and Ferry had a deal waiting until after the Howard drama was resolved, but I don't know how you call Paul Millsap a top free agent. Or a reserve shooter. Good players, but top free agents? eh.

When did Dwight Howard not wanting to play here turn into players don't want to play here? I'm quite sure if we wanted to go after some of these guys that signed elsewhere that we would have had a great shot at them. Dwight was just not interested in playing in Atlanta that's all.

Chris Paul didn't come either. And we have history, but for some reason people are believing that Ferry has changed something. The results are still the same.

Some of these guys are sure bets, though.

“He really is one of a kind. He runs the floor, handles the ball, shoots an NBA three and plays with his back to the basket. So you can slot him at the 3, 4 or 5. Okay, a few other guys can do that too; what sets him apart is his toughness in the post. You’ve got to love a guy who has the footwork to spin by an opponent but still prefers to lower a shoulder and bang. Fact is, he plays in attack mode at both ends of the floor. The more you push, the more he pushes back.”

^^ Sure thing superstar.

Building Utah of the east is a sure bet for going far in the playoffs....

Chris Paul didn't come either. And we have history, but for some reason people are believing that Ferry has changed something. The results are still the same.

Chris Paul was going to come here until the Doc Rivers trade nothing Ferry could do

We wasn't talking about tanking. He had an idea of trading Smith for a draft pick and trying to package picks in the future to move up, so we have have the best of both worlds - a winning season and a chance at the lottery. James Young was just a prospect targeted at that area as of now that I threw out there for an example.

The Title of the thread is "#Tankforwiggins" Lol

James isn't even guaranteed a starting spot on the team right now lol (Alex could easily start at the 3) I'm just saying let's not get too in love with freshman talent before we get to see them compete.

Yeah, it's getting real discouraging... I feel like if we want to win a title one day, we have to just take out all the pieces, start over and tank.... I was totally against it at first, but it seems like our only option at this point.Posted Image