• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What will Budenholzer do with John Jenkins and Mike Scott

Highpozt2

The Spurs may be one of the best teams at player development. (i.e, previously Manu and lately Danny Green and Gary Neal). I dont know how much can be attributed to Budenholzer as an assistant coach, but he has a least been a part of that player development. With that said, are Jenkins and Scott going to come in much improved after a training camp and summer league under Budenholzer. Can Jenkins be a spot on shooter who can stretch the floor opposite Korver, like Danny Green and Gary Neal and - Can Scott come of the bench and average 12 points and 7 rebounds. Player development could have the Hawks a lot better this year than anticipated. We dont yet know what we have in Budenholzer, Jenkins are Scott????

Hopefully, we re-sign Mike Scott as I believe, as a draft pick

from the second round, he was only signed for one year.

I am a fan of Mike Scott. I believe he deserves a spot on

our roster, don't you?

Braves & Dream - - 1st place Atlanta teams!

• Like 1

Jenkins = Dell Curry, Mike Scott = Udonis Haslem and they will be used similarly off of the bench.

Both should be able to create offense for themselves better than those two guys in the long run, but if they filled those two type of roles for the next two years I'd be good. That would mean theyre bench guys who can finish the game. I'm still amazed at how Jenkins defended Kobe so I have high hopes for him with Korver taking him under his wing as well as Sap and Al with Scott and Bud surveying. Edited by benhillboy

I could see Mike Scott working his way into a Millsap role later. Sap was a 2nd rounder who worked his way into playing time and an excellent team player. Jenkins can fill that shooter role like Danny Green. I can see him learning from Korver about filling that type of role and clutch shooting.

man, i don't think that mike scott is a haslem type. he is a tweener with a surgically repaired ankle who played for a college team that traditionally has played some smart ball. he needs to be in better shape than he has been. a lot of guys get fat trying to prove they are a pf.

isn't haslem more of a rebounding machine, a tough guy and a great fouler? I always thought scott was more finesse when he was in college.

Scott can score, its his best attribute but we did not help his playing time by signing Millsap even though we lost Josh. I think Bud will give Jenkins a good look barring us signing another SG.

Jenkins = Dell Curry, Mike Scott = Udonis Haslem and they will be used similarly off of the bench.

Good to see Mike Scott has 3 point range, particularly if he wants to see time at the 3 position. He will improve his roster chances, if he can rotate at the 3 and the 4 --- Jenkins we know can shoot, if Coach Bud can develop him to be a floor spacer like Korver then he could be a very efficient offensive weapon.