• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The C, SF, and SGs that are left

TheDude

I don't know if he's too uncoachable/immature for DF's preferences, but I am thinking why not throw out an offer to Bynum. His market seems to have really dwindled, so he might accept a team-friendly deal. Maybe a 2 year deal with a team option for the last year.

We are filling out a roster. We are tanking, but we are doing it slowly. This year isn't going to be the low point, but it will start the rapid decline. All the horford lovers, including myself, might as well get ready for him to depart in the next year to year and a half. He will be apart of the next super team on the horizon. I'm thinking golden state, oklahoma, chicago, or indiana. Or where ever lebron decides to go when his contract is up.

I'm sorry. Why do we have so much trust in danny ferry

Why is people so sad about him stopping the end to the "success" of being eliminated in the 1st-2nd round of the playoffs every year with no chance at getting better?

It is. I didn't look it up, but that's what it is. But damn, a blind squirrel can find a nut. Especially when you dealing with a damn fool. Judging by this off seasons' moves by the damn fool, what ferry did last year was easy. Anybody can look like a genius when dealing with the nets.