• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New free agent signing

Hairydawgz

• Moderators

This guy's in town (I really need to step up from AirTran):

~lw3

For sure three guys mentioned but If Bynum decides it could be a big surprise

Bynum signing would have already been broken by the media (even as tight-lipped as DF is). Plus, I think he's still meeting today with Cuban and co., who have to be the odds on faves.The presser is def for Millsap/DMC, as today is official signing day.

Bynum signing would have already been broken by the media (even as tight-lipped as DF is). Plus, I think he's still meeting today with Cuban and co., who have to be the odds on faves.The presser is def for Millsap/DMC, as today is official signing day.

Korver too. No one could be "signed" until today.

This troll summer has been perfect.No summer league roster out.Convoluted draft day trades.Massive amount of Jennings/Monta rumors.And now a press conference for players that we already know the team has signed being talked about like its a secret participant in the Royal Rumble being revealed.

Ferry banned the entire Hawks franchise from talking to anyone about anything after the whole Paul/Howard ticket sale debacle.

The first rule of Hawks Club, you don't talk about Hawks Club.

• Like 1

This troll summer has been perfect.No summer league roster out.Convoluted draft day trades.Massive amount of Jennings/Monta rumors.And now a press conference for players that we already know the team has signed being talked about like its a secret participant in the Royal Rumble being revealed.

Oh shit this made me laugh lol