• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bynum signing with Cavs

Admin

You answered your own question about Mike.

Was hoping someone knew something about Muscala other than he is a Center --- Because with ZaZa gone, Bynum signing elsewhere, Pekovic and Asik being low odds to acquire --- we may be entering the year with Muscala

Was hoping someone knew something about Muscala other than he is a Center --- Because with ZaZa gone, Bynum signing elsewhere, Pekovic and Asik being low odds to acquire --- we may be entering the year with Muscala

That dude can't start, he is more finesse than we need in a starting center. Time to get a vet in here quickly, hopefully Daly.

I did joke earlier today that Cavs would sign Bynum and the Mavs would get Daly...I hope we can get Daly. If we don't, probably would have to resign Petro.

WOJ bomb proves alot of people had major concerns about how seriously Bynum took his rehab. Plus guys don't you think a guy of his talents would have gotten more than 6 million if his knees weren't in god awful shape?

Smh I knew this guy was a lazy bum looking for a pay day.

So much for putting a tough front line together.Bynum to the Cavs just wow.I know Bynum has had alot of injuries but half the board would be jumping for joy if he had signed the other half saying it was a bad signing. When are the Hawks ever going to get a big name here? No one wants to come to Atlanta even after 6 playoff appearances in a row. My as well play for the lottery. I understand DF trying to put a team together that possibly could get us some decent trades in the future that is the only hope we have it seems.

• Like 1

So much for putting a tough front line together.Bynum to the Cavs just wow.I know Bynum has had alot of injuries but half the board would be jumping for joy if he had signed the other half saying it was a bad signing. When are the Hawks ever going to get a big name here? No one wants to come to Atlanta even after 6 playoff appearances in a row. My as well play for the lottery. I understand DF trying to put a team together that possibly could get us some decent trades in the future that is the only hope we have it seems.

Might as well play D-Schro.

Play Horford and Millsap alot and get those numbers up and maybe get them in the All-Star game. Up their value.

Not sure what Ferry is doing right now.

Edited by GameTime

Who is left ?

DF hasn't bought in anyone worth a damn.

I wish he would say that if we didn't get D12 and CP3 we would look to build from the draft

we don't ave anyone but Al an Lou trade

who do you think we will get to fill out the roster ???

Who is left ?

DF hasn't bought in anyone worth a damn.

I wish he would say that if we didn't get D12 and CP3 we would look to build from the draft

we don't ave anyone but Al an Lou trade

who do you think we will get to fill out the roster ???

Ferry will probably be dumb enough to continue thinking he could get FA's here when he obviously can't. He should have pushed the team to tank rather than put together another undersized front court and such a mediocre back court.

A- talent attracts other A-talent. It doesnt matter how many playoff appearances you have If you dont have players that other players want to play with no1 is coming.

Griffin attracted cp3.

Curry along with marc jackson attracted Iggy

Harden attracted d12.

and Im sure kyrie was very attractive for bynum.

No1 wants to play with horford. He isnt a star like the others he just a complimentary player.

We gotta start collecting assets, going young, and building for the future then maybe we can draft that star or have enough attractive assets so we can be in possible trade talks with a potential 1.

We cant stay in this mediocrity cycle.

Edited by yungsta

A- talent attracts other A-talent. It doesnt matter how many playoff appearances you have If you dont have players that other players want to play with no1 is coming.

Griffin attracted cp3.

Curry along with marc jackson attracted Iggy

Harden attracted d12.

and Im sure kyrie was very attractive for bynum.

No1 wants to play with horford. He isnt a star like the others he just a complimentary player.

We gotta start collecting assets, going young, and building for the future then maybe we can draft that star or have enough attractive assets so we can be in possible trade talks with a potential 1.

We cant stay in this mediocrity cycle.

Have you seen the Hawks the last 20 years...we don't draft worth a damn.

Did Niko actually sign?

He's close to agreeing to a 4 year 50 million deal. There's little chance that the Wolves wouldn't match and offer and our cap space would be tied up waiting on them to decide. At least it's only 3 days now, but I still have to have it tied up with little chance of them not matching.

Cuban didn't seem to pursue him very hard either. As much as I wanted to snatch him and have him miraculously jump right in like he never missed a step, that was always unlikely. This could be a blessing in disguise.