John Jenkins

Dimesadozen

Jenkins looked outstanding in the offense last night. He was great on cuts and curls. He scored 24 even though he started slow with the jump-shot. I think if Teague wanted it as much as Jenkins, the Hawks wouldn't even think twice about matching. Edited by Dimesadozen

• Premium Member

Jenkins looked outstanding in the offense last night. He was great on cuts and curls. He scored 24 even though he started slow with the jump-shot. I think if Teague wanted it as much as Jenkins, the Hawks wouldn't even think twice about matching.

I agree about Jenkins. I would actually give him starters minutes to start the season and move from there. However, to question Teagues want is crazy.

When we got Teague, he was set to lead the league in turnovers, he was set to be a 6 point, 2 assist, 3 turnover PG. This year, without the Smoove and Drew handcuffs on him, I believe you will see him be a 16, 3, and 9.5 guy . That's 16 ppg, 3 rpg, and 9.5 apg. He's going to be a killer in a PNR offense if he is coached correctly. My feeling is that Drew only wanted him to be a motion guy. Remember, Drew had his experiment going on too. Put This Teague in a San Anton system and you will have your Tony Parker.

Wow. Everyone hated this pick if I recall. Except for me of course. ha. Jenkins/Scott was an excellent draft,, as far as value is concerned, for DF.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1