• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I feel like Bebe should be considered even if he isn't fully ready

ATLscrubLove

We need his big body down there... He is very lanky and under weight but I think it may be smart just to bring him over now so he can start learning the NBA game now. I doubt we sign a big in free agency and I don't see a trade any time soon. I love Bebe's defensive ability, guy is a great shot blocker... Just what we need. Thoughts?

I disagree, he's too far off and we don't need to start his NBA clock yet because by the time he's really ready he will be up as a RFA. Lets let another team pay to develop him for a year or two and we can get the value from it.

Hmm but the thing is, will Ferry sign another big? He says he has been looking but the F/A pool is just scrubs now... Maybe a trade of some sort. Luckily Muscala looks good.

Edited by ATLscrubLove

Hmm but the thing is, will Ferry sign another big? He says he has been looking but the F/A pool is just scrubs now... Maybe a trade of some sort. Luckily Muscala looks good.

Yeah, we are going to sign another big, it may be Petro, but we will get another big in here.

Edited by swolehawk2

Yea Ferry said he is "looking" to add a center but doesn't want to bring in a random big body that doesn't fit the system. He wants Horford to play the 4 & 5 not just the 5. Which is fine with me... I've had it up to Posted Image

with scrubafide bigs.

Edited by ATLscrubLove

In Ferry's interview he hinted that they are looking to add some size soon I believe. Forgot the exact wording but he was talking about Al.

Yep I heard the exact same thing. Sounds like a trade for me and I think the Asik move might still be there.
  • Like 1

Not sure, depends how bad the Rockets want out of his contract, if at all. They may be willing to take the TPE and a future pick. That would allow them to trade for a PF worth 8.5 million or so.

Morey said he has no plans on trading line or Asik

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/228888/Morey-Has-No-Plans-To-Trade-Lin-Asik

Edited by yungsta