• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike Scott

Devon

... I gotta say, I'm impressed with his work ethic and his ability to come back from that ankle injury of his junior season at UVA.I really think he may be one of those "2nd Round Gems" if he's able to adapt to Budenholzer's system...Should we consider him a "roster-lock" at this point?

• Like 2

Isn't he more of a 3 than a 4? I know he can stroke from the 3-point line...If healthy I could see him developing into a really nice player for us; not Paul George or anything, but a nice 12ppg / 6rpg type of player; 6th/7th man maybe?I know we aren't going to be world-beaters next year but for the first time in a good 7-8 years I'm excited for the prospect of "new, fresh, and different"...hey, if we're terrible and it could net us any of the Andrew Wiggins / Jabari Parker / Julius Randle / The Harrison Twins type top-level elite prospects in the draft then I'm happy!

exactly... Who better to learn from, right?A lot of people knocked the MIlsap pickup because it wasn't flashy... Personally, I loved it!Milsap is undersized but yet can be seen out-hustling his matchup on a nightly basis... His deal makes him extremely affordable and easily moved should we find a suitable trade partner. Not to mention with his near decades' worth of NBA-level experience he's basically a "coach on the floor" for our younger guys.Milsap = Steal of FA

I thought he played great last season. I think he could see more minutes this year. Not sure he can play SF and we are kind of log jammed at the 4.

log jammed? how with Ivan gone? unless we get a center he's the backup 4 behind Millsap.

I'm hoping Scott gets big minutes this year. He's very skilled. Looks like we're getting Brand and we got Millsap. Plus Al will play some PF. The only way for Scott to get minutes will be to play some three, but LeBron and Carmelo would bust 50 easily on him. I hope Ferry and Coach Bud work this out.