• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Interested in Resigning Ivan Johnson

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

In an article about Teague's return:

The Hawks’ return of Kyle Korver and signing of Paul Millsap should be lauded moves, and they reached agreement with Elton Brand on Tuesday. Even so, the Hawks maintain interest in re-signing Ivan Johnson, a league source told RealGM.

I hope they bring ole 9 to 5 back. He was our energy spark off the bench and I am thinking Brand will used as our backup center.

I'm looking for a new avatar perhaps I will join them...although I'm leaning heavily towards German chocolate right now...or maybe even cow Korver

He (Brand) averaged 2.1 BLK per 36 mins last year and so I guess he is the shot blocker/rim protector.

Brand is a man defending shot blocker. He's not really a weak side shot blocker who can roam and block like a Dalembert / Tyrus Thomas can.

Brand/Ivan/DMC on the floor at the same time would be fun to watch. And no fun to try and penetrate.

yeah we need more PF's. after that let's trade for a PF. Then next year we can draft a PF so we can address our PF position..

FYI the Spurs had 4 guys listed as PF's last year and 2 guys listed as C's. Diaw could slide down and play SF (like Scott will regularly and Millsap will from time to time) and Splitter played most of his minutes at C (like Brand will regularly and Horford will from time to time). I can see a big need for another 4/5 but probably not someone who is strictly a 4.

FYI the Spurs had 4 guys listed as PF's last year and 2 guys listed as C's. Diaw could slide down and play SF (like Scott will regularly and Millsap will from time to time) and Splitter played most of his minutes at C (like Brand will regularly and Horford will from time to time). I can see a big need for another 4/5 but probably not someone who is strictly a 4.

It was just a joke