• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is Ferry going to sign someone else?

Blunt91

I can't find any rumor mill on the hawks and players they are interested in. I know we still have a little money left and should get another big even if he is a 3rd string talent center.

Brand is one of the signings. This other signing is probably a filler type player. Not enough money for much else. I hope they keep Bebe. If they playnhim enough we can make the Lottery. Of course his confidence will be shattered. I think Bebe goes back to EuropeHawk88

Brand is one of the signings. This other signing is probably a filler type player. Not enough money for much else. I hope they keep Bebe. If they playnhim enough we can make the Lottery. Of course his confidence will be shattered. I think Bebe goes back to EuropeHawk88

No, Ferry said they were looking for a wing and a big after signing Brand.

That was the last one I saw, I haven't updated it, but the point being this roster is far from being full and far from having what it needs.

That was the last one I saw, I haven't updated it, but the point being this roster is far from being full and far from having what it needs.

I think you're counting cap holds as being on the roster as you've got 19 players listed there. Our current roster is pinned in the salary thread above.

Lou is not a starter and our backcourt wod be too small. This team still needs a wing player who can drive to the basket and score or get to the foul line when plays break down. Lou could be that but we have no idea how explosive he will be coming back from ACL injury.Can't think of anyone who fits that bill off hand.