• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Final Summer League Game for Hawks

NCHawksFan

I'll take Mike Scott at 1 million over Josh Smith at 14 million al day long. Doesn't do dumb shizz, better mid range game, better post moves, not to mention he gets to the line, AND MAKES HIS FREE THROWS. Excellent 2nd rd pick by DF. Just sayin.

• Like 2

Scott doesn't have the explosiveness to play in the paint. Gets way too many shots blocked. He can however stretch the floor but he's not going to see many minutes with Horford and Milsap and that's the way it should be.

Scott doesn't have the explosiveness to play in the paint. Gets way too many shots blocked. He can however stretch the floor but he's not going to see many minutes with Horford and Milsap and that's the way it should be.

I agree somewhat, but the guy really knows how to draw fouls by getting into players bodies.

Edited by Afro

I'll take Mike Scott at 1 million over Josh Smith at 14 million al day long. Doesn't do dumb shizz, better mid range game, better post moves, not to mention he gets to the line, AND MAKES HIS FREE THROWS. Excellent 2nd rd pick by DF. Just sayin.

I hear what you saying. Just the enormous difference of being college educated and trained as opposed to not. I love everything about him except his springs don't seem to work.