• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone here watch Luther (BBC show)?

Admin

They just finished up the 3rd "season" and man this show is so freaking good it's a shame that most people in the US will never even hear about it. The 1st season was an amazing 6 episode story arc and the 2nd and 3rd season have been 4 episodes each, with 2 episodes each season being 1 story and the other 2 episodes being another story - all the while being tied together into a grand story of course. A lot of people won't know him by name but I honestly think Idris Elba is one of the top 5 actors in the world right now. If anyone should succeed Daniel Craig as the next Bond, I sure hope it's him! Anyway, if you haven't seen this show and love copper stories, you should see if you can find it on Netflix or Hulu or something.

• Like 2

They just finished up the 3rd "season" and man this show is so freaking good it's a shame that most people in the US will never even hear about it. The 1st season was an amazing 6 episode story arc and the 2nd and 3rd season have been 4 episodes each, with 2 episodes each season being 1 story and the other 2 episodes being another story - all the while being tied together into a grand story of course. A lot of people won't know him by name but I honestly think Idris Elba is one of the top 5 actors in the world right now. If anyone should succeed Daniel Craig as the next Bond, I sure hope it's him! Anyway, if you haven't seen this show and love copper stories, you should see if you can find it on Netflix or Hulu or something.

Great show along with Copper. Did you watch Orphan Black? Great show as well.

• Like 1

Yeah Luther is one of the few series I had to tune into. I tried to "space it out" and restrain myself from running through the season in a day. So I just watched nightly. American Horror Story and Walking dead are my other must watch series. I have Copper queued up in the on deck spot.

• Like 1

Great show along with Copper. Did you watch Orphan Black? Great show as well.

I've been meaning to watch Copper but haven't gotten started yet. I've never heard of Orphan Black but I will check it out. Honestly I haven't watched much British television but I started watching Luther because of how good Elba is.

Yeah Luther is one of the few series I had to tune into. I tried to "space it out" and restrain myself from running through the season in a day. So I just watched nightly. American Horror Story and Walking dead are my other must watch series. I have Copper queued up in the on deck spot.

Those are other great shows! I'm guessing you've watched The Wire, right? Elba was awesome in his role as Stringer Bell.

Started watching Orphan Black after getting caught up on Ray Donovan and man this show is stressful! But I can't hate on a show with multiple versions of a pretty dang sexy girl. I'm only on the 2nd episode but really enjoying it so far.