• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pero interview on playing with the Hawks

NJHAWK

• Moderators

When I was watching a few of his Euro league games, what came to mind when I saw him play was that he looks like a cross between Horford/Gooden/Boozer + 3pt tendencies. I think he is going to be the tough, physical version of Horford which will allow Horford to float in the mid-range.

A big that can hit the three = floor spacing. If he gets minutes at center, he'll open up the lane.

He shoots threes, but from the looks of the stats I saw of him, he doesn't hit them at a high percentage. I liked him in the interview and the small clips I've seen of him, but I wouldn't get too excited about his 3pt. shooting skills unless those were just some fluke years I was seeing and he's really a good shooter. That was FIBA stats too and their 3pt. line is even closer than the NBA line.

• Like 1

Please do elaborate...

Well, I guess a lot remains to be seen but signing an aging guy half across the globe with not impressive numbers in an inferior league instead of a know commodity as well as fan favorite gives me pause. This culture change thing feels coded and vague. I was very comfortable with Zaza and Ivan. I don't get Antić. Perhaps he will deliver what is needed. I believe Ivan will be even better given consistent minutes.

And where is "Nique in this culture? He has been absent and silent.

Well, I guess a lot remains to be seen but signing an aging guy half across the globe with not impressive numbers in an inferior league instead of a know commodity as well as fan favorite gives me pause. This culture change thing feels coded and vague. I was very comfortable with Zaza and Ivan. I don't get Antić. Perhaps he will deliver what is needed. I believe Ivan will be even better given consistent minutes.

Speaking of coded and vague, I'm still not understanding what you're getting at with the "not fitting the culture" thing. Please explain what you mean.

• Like 1

I hope theres still room for Ivan.