• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ferry has already signed Centers for this team.

JTB

All we need from our Center platoon is to rebound and play defense against the bigger Centers of the league so Al doesn't have to. On offense they have the advantage of drawing their man from the paint to allow driving lanes for Teague. We don't need them to do much. Some here wanted JJ Hickson to play center.

• Moderators

We don't need them to do much.

If we are OK coming in knowing it will be another early round exit from the playoffs. We need a major upgrade at C or wing to do more than a first round exit or non-competitive second round matchup, IMO.

If we are OK coming in knowing it will be another early round exit from the playoffs. We need a major upgrade at C or wing to do more than a first round exit or non-competitive second round matchup, IMO.

There is nobody AVAILABLE that is all I'm saying.

All we need from our Center platoon is to rebound and play defense against the bigger Centers of the league so Al doesn't have to. On offense they have the advantage of drawing their man from the paint to allow driving lanes for Teague.

We don't need them to do much.

Ah yes JBH...and there (as the English say) "is the rub".

or to quote Mr. Shakespeare more accurately : “therein lies the rub”

Edited by Marilyn

We've got center depth, and plenty of it. We need an efficient rim protector (can be at the 4 or 5) and a damn nice wing if we want to take the next step to an ECF team.

Finally somebody gets it!!!!

Bebe will never play a minute in the NBA...just my humble opinion....and Ferry knew it.

I hate to say it but yeah that's usually how it goes....3 years from now we will say huh waste of pick not because of bebe but because we won't bring him home.

And who do we have for that?

4 guys to be exact in horford, brand, Antić, Ayón bad thing about this is that brand will probably be used as our rim protector other than that we have big bodies to throw around yes, no question about that.

Brand as our main rim protector kind of worries me. Especially at this point in his career. I don't see many players being afraid to put up a shot because Brand is there to swat it away. But yes, we do have a lot of big bodies. I wonder if they'll all be on the roster in February.

• Premium Member

This reminds me of the time we had Peja.

Anyway, I refuse to believe that Ferry is done. I think that what we have are some soft bigs but Ferry knows better than anybody that we will need a defender unless his plan is to keep AL at the C.

The thing is that Ferry has said that we are in the market for a C (in so many words). Remember, he didn't want any Center but he wanted the right Center. That and the fact that we have heard him talk about playing Horf at his natural position. WIth DMC not being signed yet, I believe that there's one more move to be made.

This reminds me of the time we had Peja. Anyway, I refuse to believe that Ferry is done. I think that what we have are some soft bigs but Ferry knows better than anybody that we will need a defender unless his plan is to keep AL at the C.The thing is that Ferry has said that we are in the market for a C (in so many words). Remember, he didn't want any Center but he wanted the right Center. That and the fact that we have heard him talk about playing Horf at his natural position. WIth DMC not being signed yet, I believe that there's one more move to be made.

Lol BIG softies! Huh.....well that could be true we have to wait and see them play first but personally I can see Ayón banging in the paint, Brand banging in the paint, Antić banging in the paint!....now wheather or not they are successful or not I don't know...I just want to see some Zaza pachulia effort!That's the thing that I like most about guys like Zaza who really would fit that "scrub" category..you know he's going to go out there and give it his ALL and plus more! He's going to go head to head and bang against the whole team if he has to!......that's what I hope these BIG softies/ scrubs are....3 Zaza pachulia's.

• Premium Member

uhhhhh.......................ZaZa was 6-11, Petro was 7-0, and Collins was 7-0.

Brand is legit around the basket he is just going down like the sun at night. None of the centers Ferry signed are low post players. Im guessing Brand and Millsap are the low post guys. Everyone else including Horf are outside shooting centers