• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al's shoulder

I think we ALL want a real center including Al. It's just not likely to happen before the season starts. Maybe at the trade deadline something falls into our laps.

Is that the side he injured? Sometimes the pain goes on for a while on those types of things i think. At least its the left.

That was the side he injured. hopefully it's just icing after practice.

im sure its just a routine assigned by the doctor to help keep his shoulder fresh.

Edit: Like everyone else I dont like him playing center. I hope he doesnt start breaking down in a few years. His body isnt built for banging with other centers.

I remember when his father was begging for the hawks to not to play him at center. He knows his body cant handle it.

Edited by yungsta
  • Like 1

I have a feeling that Al or Paul names will be thrown around near the trading deadline. Both similar players with good contracts. Will be interesting to see what happens if anything.

Given Thomas Robinson's rebounding upside, I think the Rockets and Kings are going to rue the day they traded him away.

Its good for us that the Rockets did not try and clear Asik's cap instead of Robinson as I ( and most fans ) think a Millsap for Asik deal is a perfect deadline trade for both teams.

Given Thomas Robinson's rebounding upside, I think the Rockets and Kings are going to rue the day they traded him away.

Its good for us that the Rockets did not try and clear Asik's cap instead of Robinson as I ( and most fans ) think a Millsap for Asik deal is a perfect deadline trade for both teams.

Can we still pry away a future first or are they out of them (For the next 3-5 years)?

Long term impact it will shorten his career. No Tim Duncan longevity for Al

Funny thing is that Duncan was originally a center coming out of wake forest but played PF cause of david robinson. The spurs did a good job of always putting a starting center next to duncan to limit the pounding he takes day in and day out.

The complete opposite of what we did with horford.

• Like 1