• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wanted to buy a Hawks Hat

capstone21

• Admin

I have been needing a new Hawks hat...old one is pretty worn outWent on line to lookWhat is with all the ugly flat bill hats. I mean, the selection for non-flat bill hats is so few.I absolutely hate those stupid flat billed hats, I think they look silly (especially when people leave that sticker on it).It sucks that the selection of the regular type has become so few.

• Like 2

Why do you think that looks stupid?

Posted Image

I thought that was a mannequin at first.

I agree with cap I hate flat bills and stickers on the hard. There will always be some stickiness left too when you remove the sticker. Sure you can bend the bill of the hat but it doesn't conform as well as old school hats did.

I hate flat bills. I got a black on black braves flat bill and it looks really lame. Maybe it just looks lame on me lol. Luckily I have 2 more regular braves caps and and old braves trucker cap, my fav

I like flat bills, but the selection of Hawks hats overall is limited. I have one with the Pac-Man logo, but I can't find a decent on with both current logos. For that matter, I can't find a decent Dream cap (for men) anywhere, and that's a decent secondary logo that would look tight on a cap.

Posted Image

I have been needing a new Hawks hat...old one is pretty worn out

Went on line to look

What is with all the ugly flat bill hats. I mean, the selection for non-flat bill hats is so few.

I absolutely hate those stupid flat billed hats, I think they look silly (especially when people leave that sticker on it).

It sucks that the selection of the regular type has become so few.

I've got a white-on-white one owner/low mileage late model from a year or so ago. Rounded bill... L/XL fitted.

I can't wear it because with my big head even the L/XLs give me a headache...Minor imperfections (nothing that can't be buffed out).

All offers considered Posted Image ...very limited quantity....call now!!!!