• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Carroll Starting

benhillboy

• Moderators

Someone has to play defense. Lou / JJ/ Korver combinations would get killed by most of the better wings in the league i think. I don't know lot about him but i think the projected starters of Teague/Carroll/Korver/Milsap/Horford is pretty damn good. Obviously probalby not going to take down the Heat in a seven game series but its balanced, hardworking, and talented. Great shooting, good rebounding, good d.

Someone has to play defense. Lou / JJ/ Korver combinations would get killed by most of the better wings in the league i think. I don't know lot about him but i think the projected starters of Teague/Carroll/Korver/Milsap/Horford is pretty damn good. Obviously probalby not going to take down the Heat in a seven game series but its balanced, hardworking, and talented. Great shooting, good rebounding, good d.

Interesting. I still think Lou is best as a sixth man. JC excelled in that role and we all know what Manu has accomplished. Is Carroll really a shut down defender that he should be starting? There are only a few people good enough at defense in this league that should start such as Tony Allen.

• Moderators

Interesting. I still think Lou is best as a sixth man. JC excelled in that role and we all know what Manu has accomplished. Is Carroll really a shut down defender that he should be starting? There are only a few people good enough at defense in this league that should start such as Tony Allen.

Yeah i really have no idea how good he is but i think Teague/JJ/Korver or Teague/Lou/Korver might get blown by quite a bit where we just have a couple of undersized bigs waiting for them at the rim. LOL. I think its not so much that Carroll is a lock down defender but that he is physical and scrappy. Going totally on rep more than anything though.

Lou is a 6th man. JJ and KK are too similar to play together as starters. With JT/KK/Sap and Horf, I think that is enough offense for the starting unit. I don't know that DMC is a 'lock down' defender, but someone like him balances the roster, he will do the dirty work on defense, he is a legit 6'-8" which should help with rebounding. I like how he is always around the ball and there is no need to run plays for him.