• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Low Winter Sun & Hell on Wheels- AMC

HawkItus

I'm a big fan of Hell on Wheels and I think it will survive. Its fanbase and viewership has held firm after they moved it to Saturday night. The only thing that I could see killing it would be that I'm just not sure there is that much more that they can do with the show.

Low Winter Sun I watched all season and really wanted to like it but it's just not that good and even if they bring it back I won't be watching it anymore. The show just went in too many different directions and the season finale was one of the worst I've ever seen.

wow, can't believe you guys hate LWS so much. I think it is very dark, but the chaos is what makes the show. I've always thought scripted shows that deal with crime are to centered on the non-central events. Hope it gets another season.

Hell on Wheels has done well on Saturday. It should be back. I think they will do like they did this season and handle old business in the first episode. I'm sure they will flash forward a few months if not years.

wow, can't believe you guys hate LWS so much. I think it is very dark, but the chaos is what makes the show. I've always thought scripted shows that deal with crime are to centered on the non-central events. Hope it gets another season.

Hell on Wheels has done well on Saturday. It should be back. I think they will do like they did this season and handle old business in the first episode. I'm sure they will flash forward a few months if not years.

Apparently most people who've seen the original Low Winter Sun (or whatever it's called - the version the Americans copied) says that this one is horrible in comparison. There are lots of shows that are dark, shows like The Shield, who've been able to tell coherent stories that don't have characters completely jump the shark like Frank did in the last episode. I mean really, we're supposed to believe that he's just going to get off for this after the mountain of evidence that there was against them? Then he freaks out at the bank while closing his account and getting all of his money out, buys the plane ticket for Germany, robs a woman at gunpoint, violates his restraining order with his ex wife, and somehow he's getting off scott free and that's not a sure sign of his guilt? I don't see any way that this show is brought back for a 2nd season, it was just too bad, especially with them needing a prime time spot for the new Breaking Bad spinoff and whatever else they create. AMC makes great shows and I just can't see them letting a dog like this hang around. Season 3 of The Killing was much improved over the 1st two and a much better show than LWS and they killed it off.

http://www.tv.com/news/what-the-heck-is-going-on-at-amc-137896013459/

The ratings for Low Winter Sun are not good, even with the monster Breaking Bad lead-in; they're sub-Killing level. We're talking Rubicon ratings here, folks.

I hope that Hell on Wheels comes back but I am worried about it.