• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Video: Dan Marino throws 40 yard behind the back TD pass in warmups

Admin

I can die in peace when people finally understand that you cannot judge individuals on Super Bowl rings that are won by franchises with about 100 people involved!!! He, Peyton, and Brett make that crystal clear. All 3 are Top 5 All Time, no question. Throw in Johnny Unitas and pick another one not named Brady, Bradshaw, or Montana. Thanks.

Edited by benhillboy

That's very true! Dan was a hell of an athlete until his knees got torn up but even then he could sidestep defenders to avoid a sack like nobody I've ever seen. I kind of flip flop on him being the best ever but people forget the Dolphins never once had an even remotely decent RB for him and our D usually sucked too. Finally he is about to retire and we got Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Sam Madison and crew and had some dominating defenses but it was too late by then. If Miami had a decent D and running game no doubt he'd have a few rings. At least Peyton got a ring so people won't lump him in the same boat as Marino and other great non Super Bowl winners.

Dan is the best of all time in my eyes but Favre is nowhere near my top 3 or top 5.