• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

3rd Hawksquawk Fantasy Team

Eddielives

I missed out on the first two and saw a few others who were wanting a 3rd. So hopefully we get at least 8 more squawkers to join before Sunday. Come on Dolfan, jump into this one too. How about it?

Ha I went 9 years between the last time I participated and getting in on it this year. I think 1 league is more than enough for me but thanks for the invite Eddie! I hope you get the guys that you need for your league.

• Like 1

I'm looking for a good point guard...here is my teamI expect you guys to undervalue my guys now compared to in a few weeks so not too hopeful for a good trade right now, but let me know if you wanna make a deal:Kyle LowryJamal CrawfordMichael Carter-WilliamsKiwi LeonardBradley BealKobe Evan TurnerGordon HaywardKorverHorfordHibbertDwight Nene

Hey y'all, looking forward to this league getting underway :)

If anyone out there is interested in a points-based league - I started one a few days ago - draft is on Tuesday [the 29th] evening.

Pretty fun scoring based on a league I commished a few years back. And yes - bonuses for techs and ejections Posted Image

Check it out here:

http://y.ahoo.it/yGmiZe2c