• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Now TD can officially trade Tony G

WraithSentinel

From what I am reading right now. It doesn't appear Falcons will trade Tony. Pretty low of the Falcons if they don't trade him to a contender. He has done everything we could have ask of him since he got here. Now in his final season and you know damn well this team isn't going anywhere. The least they could do is send him off to a contender.

Edited by Braves

• Moderators

From what I am reading right now. It doesn't appear Falcons will trade Tony. Pretty low of the Falcons if they don't trade him to a contender. He has done everything we could have ask of him since he got here. Now in his final season and you know damn well this team isn't going anywhere. The least they could do is send him off to a contender.

I've got to think they have given him the choice. I agree we have nothing to gain by him staying for this train wreck season. Don't see why they wouldn't give him the choice though.

I disagree with that sentiment - the reason to trade him would be to get value in return that helps the teams in the long run, not because it's 'poor Tony he deserves to be on a contender.'He might be more valuable to the falcons in assisting the young TE's. I think It sends the wrong message to the young players (which we have so many of), keep him and it shows them that although you are losing you still prepare for games like professionals.But like I said to start - if the return you get in trading him is something you want then go for it.