• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

6-8 Playoff Spot

reeballin4

• Premium Member

Oden will play more games than Bynum. I don't like Cleveland at all depending on this guy. Hawks, Pistons, Wizards is who i have for the last 3 spots.

I'm not banking on Bynum. Without him, I still think the Cavs are better and I think the Raptors are better also. The Hawks are gonna stink defensively and on the boards.

Miami

Chicago

New York

New Jersey

Indiana

Atlanta

Detroit

Washington, Cleveland, Toronto, and Milwaukee will battle for last spot. None of those teams have shown to be winners. I think we have too many true professionals to not make the playoffs

• Like 1

Miami

Indiana

Chicago

New Jersey

New York

Cleveland/Atlanta

Milwaukee/Atlanta

Toronto/Atlanta

Atlanta - out of playoffs in 9th spot.

I think there's a chance the Hawks miss the playoffs. Personally, I hope they make it. Best possible finish would be 6th place and the worst is 9th.

• Moderators

Miami

Indiana

Chicago

New Jersey

New York

Cleveland/Atlanta

Milwaukee/Atlanta

Toronto/Atlanta

Atlanta - out of playoffs in 9th spot.

I think there's a chance the Hawks miss the playoffs. Personally, I hope they make it. Best possible finish would be 6th place and the worst is 9th.

I think the Bucks want in the lottery. I'm also thinking Toronto may opt for that too eventually. Detroit Cleveland Washington Atlanta will fight for 3 playoff spots i think.

We have to tank. If the nba screws us why not screw them back. Tank it in Stern's left eye(that's what she said)....That's why Celts are a winning franchise, they know when to go for it(2007) with kg pierce and Allen and when to blow it up(2013). It's so unfair. I understand winning culture but just lay down like spurs did in 97 and got Duncan. Even if we don't get 1st pick,2nd and 3rd are still worth it...Parker, randle...comon hawks just lay down for a year, it'll go fast and be painless lol.

I think the Bucks want in the lottery. I'm also thinking Toronto may opt for that too eventually. Detroit Cleveland Washington Atlanta will fight for 3 playoff spots i think.

I hear ya. It was tough to pick where Atlanta, Milwaukee, Toronto, Cleveland, Detroit, and Washington would fall. They could all make the playoffs depending on how the other teams in that bracket perform.

The logical thinking is - Horford to CHI - KK to a contender for a piece or a pick - and Milsap as a possible trade as well at the trade deadline for a low 1st or high 2nd and capspace. Actually capspace will be key. Keep Teague just to p!ss him off. Strategic rebuild.

Not sure I agree with the trades, but Had to like it. Too funny