• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hurricanes @ Seminoles

Admin

Just saw the opening line for this game in Tallahassee is 21 points! Yes the unbeaten #3 ranked team is a 21 point favorite over the unbeaten #7 ranked team. I wonder if that's the highest line against an unbeaten top 10 team, maybe ever? I realize Miami isn't in the same league as FSU and this game could possibly get ugly, but then again Miami finds a way to win and we have playmakers on both sides of the ball so who knows what could happen. If I were a betting man I'd probably take those 21 points and earn some money off of Miami.

Wow that's crazy that it actually is the largest ever. While I can't hate on them making Miami a big underdog, I think 21 points might be too much. We've played the past 4 weeks with our QB having an injured ankle, we lost our star RB for a game, our best WR for 2 games now but all should be back and healthy for the Semiholes game. We definitely haven't been impressive at all during that stretch but we've found a way to win games and that says something about a team to be able to come back from down double-digits in 3 consecutive games. I don't expect Miami to win but it honestly wouldn't shock me if we found a way to win. I do still expect to see FSU playing in the title game against Alabama and I suspect they'd beat Alabama but it would sure be a fun game. Heck even Oregon might have a legit shot at beating either of these teams. What would be really great is if somehow FSU and Oregon and their superstar kid QB's got to match up! Assuming of course that Miami doesn't find its way into the title game...

1 hour until game time!!! Got an awesome and surprising win on Halloween from my Phins so anything is possible. Gonna be an incredibly tough game but I'm hoping my boys can make a statement tonight and put themselves in the thick of the national championship hunt.

Maybe next year. I was supposed to be watching the game, but I went to Hooters to watch it...so....yeah

This game sucked in the 2nd half, well if you're a Canes fan it did. I knew going in the Noles would probably kill us but the competitive 1st half made me think we had a chance and gave me hope and I was in denial for days after this game. Miami is a couple years away from competing with the Noles and they won't get easier unless Winston goes pro, where Kiper said he'd be the #1 overall pick this year if he came out. That kid is the best college QB I've seen in a long time. His #'s as a freshman are just off the chart. I think he's going to be better than Luck and RG III... if he gets his eyes fixed! Seeing him squint to be able to read the plays makes me scared for how good he could be if he could actually see downfield.