• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dolf what's going on with your team?

HawkItus

Haha that's funny! Man I hope he never gets a big head about him. That's one of the things I like about Ryan. Even winning 37-0 yesterday he was still talking about being disappointed that we aren't scoring from outside of the red zone.

I like guys like that who just want to improve and work on any weaknesses. I actually thought Tannehill would go at pick #5 to Jax in 2012. There was so much hype about RGIII but I thought Tannehill would have a better career than RGIII. I thought Luck, Tannehill and then RG career wise but who knew there was a guy named Russell Wilson who was that good in the late rounds. Crazy. Something about Tannehill's mechanics though that I like, I can't point it out but it's just smooth. I guess I've been watching Stafford sidearm passing too much. :-|

I like guys like that who just want to improve and work on any weaknesses. I actually thought Tannehill would go at pick #5 to Jax in 2012. There was so much hype about RGIII but I thought Tannehill would have a better career than RGIII. I thought Luck, Tannehill and then RG career wise but who knew there was a guy named Russell Wilson who was that good in the late rounds. Crazy. Something about Tannehill's mechanics though that I like, I can't point it out but it's just smooth. I guess I've been watching Stafford sidearm passing too much. :-|

They actually showed in the game yesterday a side by side of Rivers and Tannehill throwing motions and they're very similar, although Tanny has a higher arm slot (less side arm) and throws with a lot more velocity. 

I figured Tanny would be the 3rd best QB from that class and I'd say that's about where he is now, although he's 2-1 against Luck and Wilson so far in his career so we'll see how he ends up. 

And wow I just looked up the stats for the Lions and Tate is having a heck of a season! Hopefully he'll be less involved Sunday when y'all try and force the ball to Calvin far too often. 

They actually showed in the game yesterday a side by side of Rivers and Tannehill throwing motions and they're very similar, although Tanny has a higher arm slot (less side arm) and throws with a lot more velocity.

I figured Tanny would be the 3rd best QB from that class and I'd say that's about where he is now, although he's 2-1 against Luck and Wilson so far in his career so we'll see how he ends up.

And wow I just looked up the stats for the Lions and Tate is having a heck of a season! Hopefully he'll be less involved Sunday when y'all try and force the ball to Calvin far too often.

Wow the Fins are 2-1 against Luck and Wilson? I wouldn't have guessed that. Ya Lil man Tate the golden boy is doing well. I liked the signing, he's a guy who talks smack but also brings toughness and backs it up. He's another dude I liked out of college. Seahawks had some good picks with him, earl Thom and Okung..few others also I think they drafted Bobby Wagner but I'm not sure. I wonder how much say Pete Carroll had in making those picks.

Wow the Fins are 2-1 against Luck and Wilson? I wouldn't have guessed that. Ya Lil man Tate the golden boy is doing well. I liked the signing, he's a guy who talks smack but also brings toughness and backs it up. He's another dude I liked out of college. Seahawks had some good picks with him, earl Thom and Okung..few others also I think they drafted Bobby Wagner but I'm not sure. I wonder how much say Pete Carroll had in making those picks.

Yep Tannehill has a come from behind win against each of them.  Tannehill tends to play his best against the leagues better QBs. Not sure why that is. 

Beat Wilson 24-21 with a 97 QB rating - in Miami

Lost to Luck 23-20 with a 91 QB rating - in Indy

Beat Luck 24-20 with a 107 QB rating - in Indy

I am surprised they let Tate go. But they let Harvin and Rice go too so who knows. Good thing that they did otherwise they would be close to unbeatable with all that talent. 

Just did a quick look at his career #'s. Tanny plays up against the good QBs, which doesn't bode well for Stafford :)

Against the good QBs he has:

• 11-9 record
  • 27 TDs
  • 14 INTs
  • Average QB rating of 89

Against the others QBs he has:

• 9-11 record
  • 23 TDs
  • 22 INTs
  • Average QB rating of 74

The "good" QBs as I defined them

• Dalton
  • Luck
  • Wilson
  • Brady
  • Kap
  • Ryan
  • Brees
  • Flacco
  • Rivers
  • Cam
  • Big Ben
  • Rodgers
  • Cutler

<p>

Just did a quick look at his career #'s. Tanny plays up against the good QBs, which doesn't bode well for Stafford :)

• 11-9 record
  • 27 TDs
  • 14 INTs

• 9-11 record
  • 23 TDs
  • 22 INTs

• Dalton
  • Luck
  • Wilson
  • Brady
  • Kap
  • Ryan
  • Brees
  • Flacco
  • Rivers
  • Cam
  • Big Ben
  • Rodgers
  • Cutler

Wow. We might be in trouble. New age Fins seem ready. I scared (Tony Montana)

By the way I agree with the entire list of "good qb's except for Cutler. I'm sorry that dude isn't good, at least I don't think he is. It's crazy that some franchises like the Packers and Colts always get luck with good qb's for stretches of 20+ years and others like the Bears never have a good qb. Not sure if I ever remember Chicago having a good qb. I guess you can argue Cutler is the best one they've had for a long long time but he just seems to disappear often.

<p>

• 11-9 record
  • 27 TDs
  • 14 INTs

• 9-11 record
  • 23 TDs
  • 22 INTs

• Dalton
  • Luck
  • Wilson
  • Brady
  • Kap
  • Ryan
  • Brees
  • Flacco
  • Rivers
  • Cam
  • Big Ben
  • Rodgers
  • Cutler

I guess we might as well sit Stafford and start Orlovsky. :-)

Wow. We might be in trouble. New age Fins seem ready. I scared (Tony Montana)

By the way I agree with the entire list of "good qb's except for Cutler. I'm sorry that dude isn't good, at least I don't think he is. It's crazy that some franchises like the Packers and Colts always get luck with good qb's for stretches of 20+ years and others like the Bears never have a good qb. Not sure if I ever remember Chicago having a good qb. I guess you can argue Cutler is the best one they've had for a long long time but he just seems to disappear often.

Yeah I was on the fence about keeping Cutler and excluding Alex Smith. But Cutler can be a really good QB sometimes. He can also be pretty bad sometimes. 

And yes please sit Stafford, Bush, Tate and Megatron :)

Well @Spud2Nique it's game day. I'm super hyped for this game but nervous at the same time. Should be a great measuring stick for both teams.

Coming off an 8 hour nap, I'm ready to roll. Should be a good one. We were 6-2 last season at this time but never saw the 7th win for a while. I just can't predict whether this will be a high scoring game or a low one. Both have explosive offenses and strong defenses. I would never bet the over/under on this. Frankly, I'm not even sure what it would be set as. Guessing prolly in the 40's. maybe 44 O/U.

You guys are lucky we have the biggest Nancy for a head coach there's ever been. He's such a coward and it cost us again today, just as it did vs Green Bay. And our awesome D just folds when the game is on the line. This loss today really stings.

Tough loss for you guys. We seemed to escape with a win. You guys don't have to wait long though, short week you got Bills on Thursday.

@Dolfan23 I looked at your schedule and I think you will go 4-2 the rest of the way to finish at 10-6 and get in there as a wildcard team. 8 or 9 teams are gonna be there in the AFC. You gotta fight the Chiefs, Chargers, Bengals and Steelers. @Denver and @New England are you two losses unless you pull a shocker.

@Dolfan23 I looked at your schedule and I think you will go 4-2 the rest of the way to finish at 10-6 and get in there as a wildcard team. 8 or 9 teams are gonna be there in the AFC. You gotta fight the Chiefs, Chargers, Bengals and Steelers. @Denver and @New England are you two losses unless you pull a shocker.

Yeah we could definitely go 4-2 but who those 4 wins and 2 losses are against might end up being surprising. I could see us beat the Broncos (if it's cold enough for Manning to suck) and lose to the Jets in one of the 2 games.  Historically we've struggled vs the Ravens as well so I'd never consider them a given even if we're at home. 

Yeah we could definitely go 4-2 but who those 4 wins and 2 losses are against might end up being surprising. I could see us beat the Broncos (if it's cold enough for Manning to suck) and lose to the Jets in one of the 2 games. Historically we've struggled vs the Ravens as well so I'd never consider them a given even if we're at home.

Ya the Ravens are quietly having a decent season. Beating the Jets twice could be difficult. I'm gonna predict you guys get in at 10-6.