• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dolf what's going on with your team?

HawkItus

Turner is definitely out. They knew that well before this report as they signed the Texans OL coach as our assistant and he's far more qualified than Turner. As to other guys I'm guessing fines and we will probably cut Jerry but Pouncey isn't going anywhere and he's not getting suspended or anything like that. A fine is possible but this whole thing is overblown and was conveniently released just as it was discovered Goddell made 44 million last year himself. The report is so one sided it's disgusting and while I feel sorry in a way for Martin I can't feel too bad for a mountain of a man who repeatedly backs down and gets punked by guys smaller than him. I'd just like to see him, Incog and Jerry out of the league as they have no place.

yeah I saw that later. Figured you might have found a way to create an A.I. for this board that would already know who I meant. You are slacking @Dolfan23 :)

Haha no I'm too lazy for that. There's a brand new version of this forum software coming probably around summertime that has a name suggestion system like Facebook so that will make it easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Grimey got paid, didn't he Dol! I didn't know he made the Pro Bowl ( or if it matters with the Rice-Sanders format) but I'm not surprised. Proud of that guy. I told you none of the QB's in that division had nothing for him, Brady included.

Grimey got paid, didn't he Dol! I didn't know he made the Pro Bowl ( or if it matters with the Rice-Sanders format) but I'm not surprised. Proud of that guy. I told you none of the QB's in that division had nothing for him, Brady included.

The Pro Bowl voting was the same this year so you had to get voted in by the fans, then the Rice-Sanders coaches picked the teams. He was easily a top 5 CB in the league this last season and an absolute monster. I'm THRILLED that he got paid and he'll be a Dolphin for at least 4 more years. 4 years, 32 million with 16 million guaranteed is a great deal for good how he played last year. You were right I had no idea he was THAT good, but I had read good stuff about him. I don't think anyone expected him to come back from the injury and have arguably his best season as a pro.

Having watched Grimes as a Falcon... We knew he was that good. Unbelievable talent from an unknown when he came into the league. I've met him and Miko.. She don't play... But he is cool as they come. I've even got pix with him. Great deal. Something good for us dolfans.. Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Alright Dol, we gave you a Pro Bowl Corner. That Nose better make like Hawks FAs and have his best year. Favor for a favor.

I have a feeling he will. He didn't play much his first couple years so he's got a lot of tread left on him too. I'm still upset we let him go but Bill Polian says we got the steal of free agency to replace him in Earl Mitchell from the Texans at 4 million per over 4 years. Now with Randy Starks back we have Randy and Earl starting at DT for us. See if anyone catches that reference.
  • Like 1

I have a feeling he will. He didn't play much his first couple years so he's got a lot of tread left on him too. I'm still upset we let him go but Bill Polian says we got the steal of free agency to replace him in Earl Mitchell from the Texans at 4 million per over 4 years. Now with Randy Starks back we have Randy and Earl starting at DT for us. See if anyone catches that reference.

Posted Image

Edited by sultanofatl
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I didn't realize he didn't lose a fumble last year and joined Charles, Forte, and McCoy in the 1,000 rushing 500 receiving club. Not too shabby. If he can stay on the field him and that crazy TE yall got (Clay?) should cause some serious problems.

Damn, I didn't realize he didn't lose a fumble last year and joined Charles, Forte, and McCoy in the 1,000 rushing 500 receiving club. Not too shabby. If he can stay on the field him and that crazy TE yall got (Clay?) should cause some serious problems.

Moreno is a solid RB but he hadn't had any kind of success until Manning came. I think he benefited from the prolific passing game in Denver, but is still a good guy to have in the stable.

Moreno is a solid RB but he hadn't had any kind of success until Manning came. I think he benefited from the prolific passing game in Denver, but is still a good guy to have in the after stable.

That's actually a common misconception. His stats before and after Manning are actually quite similar. I need to try and find the Bleacher Report article where someone broke it down. Check out the similarities and that's why I'm not worried about his stats the past 2 years.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2008401-why-knowshon-moreno-is-the-perfect-short-term-fix-for-the-miami-dolphins-at-rb

I'm not jumping for joy over this signing but I like it because now we finally have a RB who can pass protect (he's excellent there) and who can catch screens out of the backfield. A 1 year 3 million deal is awful cheap and hopefully he will prove worthy of a longer better deal for next year.

As to Clay I'm still hopeful we will get someone like Owen Daniels or a good tall TE in the draft who can be a red zone weapon as Clay is too short at TE for that.

Lol he's a guy that has shown some decent things in preseason but never did anything when given the opportunity during the season. Special teams player at best

Lol he's a guy that has shown some decent things in preseason but never did anything when given the opportunity during the season. Special teams player at best

Looks like his claim to fame was a 4.37 at his GT Pro Day years ago. I'm guessing he won't be making the final roster lol