• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Was the Hawks....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Holding Zaza Back??

This dude is doing so well in Milwaukee. I hate to think if they had gotten him and Teague. We'd suck and they'd be really good. However:

Zaza- Starting C

Horf - Starting PF

Was this the answer the whole time?

Think of all the times we could have traded JSmoove and gotten something good in return for him.

At one time, we could have had:

Zaza, Horf, Pierce, Joe, and Teague. Or maybe Joe, Harden?

Probably helps that he's the only player on the Bucks that Drew is really familiar with, so he knows exactly what he can do. He is playing almost 30 minutes a game.

Bucks have another interesting guy - Wolters a 38th draft pick from South Dakota is putting up almost 10 ppg. When was the last time a guy from South Dakota made the NBA? (I lived there till I was ten.)

Edited by Randy

• Moderators

I wish we still had Zaza but he did get a pretty nice contract if i remember right. 3 years? Still, he wanted to be here, he was always solid, and was an offensive rebounding machine. I don't know if he's the answer for a starting center next to horf or not. Maybe one day we can bring him home.

What i do know is Zaza should never have to buy a beer, or Courvoisier, in this town for the rest of his life.

• Premium Member

I think the Hawks would have brought Zaza back if he wasn't always hurt towards the end of the season. He wasn't even able to play for us during our last two playoffs.

LD was the one holding Zaza back - why didn't he give him the ball when he was here in Atlanta - oh wait: Joe needed shots before Z, then Josh, then Al, then Teague, and even Marvin.Posted Image .