• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Knicks espn Wednesday

This is a early season must win for us to establish our national identity. If we lose this game with Chandler out, the media will look at it like a great team win for the Knicks and the same old underachieving, underplaying Hawks.

I like us to win going away by at least 10; but view it as a bad national media precedent if we lose. We want more media coverage, we need to beat the media darlings. Its that simple.

• Moderators

Not sure how it works, but for the folks outside the 404/770/678/470 or whatever, is the game broadcast blocked when you're trying to listen online?

~lw3

They're just gonna talk Knicks all night long then look up at the end, see us winning and be all like "Hey, the Hawks are still in this thing. Joe Johnson, blah, blah, blah but he's with the Nets now." Then the next guy starts on his "how good are the Nets gonna be rant". Then the game'll be over.

Exactly. I can only hope Brent Barry, Chris Webber, or Tim Legler actually analyze what the winning team did on the floor after the awful and biased commentary.

Exactly. I can only hope Brent Barry, Chris Webber, or Tim Legler actually analyze what the winning team did on the floor after the awful and biased commentary.

I am not going to worry about the commentary if we play well. Our play can shut them up if we roll.