• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A couple points about the Knicks game

Bonkers

I can't quite figure out why Teague isn't a better defender. It's seems like his skill set...quickness, athletic ability, basketball IQ would allow him to be a premier defender, but he's not. Maybe it's just simple like attitude and desire...I dunno. Korver always has, and always will struggle on defending SF's, but it's not from lack of trying or giving effort. I think Carroll is a btter defender than what this thread is giving him. He must be doing something right in the coaches' eyes to be getting the minutes he's getting, and it's not on offense.

I couldn't quite figure out anything other than your avatar. If it weren't for the disgusting shirt she's wearing she'd be pretty hot!

• Premium Member

I think that there are a few things. The streak is really limiting us.. it will get worse. I think our offense lacks a shooter at times. DMC, Cartier and sometimes Sap can not be trusted outside. And Cartier is supposed to shoot. I mentioned before that I like Wesley Matthews for this team. Really any big 2 that can play defense and get his shot.

Are we made for the post season... have you watched Indy?

I would like us to get Parker. That guy is Kobe. Understand, I love Kentucky and hate Duke... Hate Hate Hate Duke... but Parker is that guy in this class that looks like he will dominate basketball for years to come. I like Randle. Wiggins not so much... but Parker.... Dang.