• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Good Game Mr. Shelvin Mack

Bonkers

• Moderators

LD a great coach? He's great at a few things but overall he's a good coach at best. He's not going to make a team better than they are.

Great maybe overstating it but you only have to look to last year's hawks to see him make a team better than they are. Last year's hawks had no business winning that many games. Anyway. My point is that i can't imagine the Bucks really want to make the playoffs.

What's the difference between a coach in the last year of his contract and the coach in the first year of a long contract?

Answer: One has to win now and one can take time to develop players.

I think LD was given a raw deal: However, at least he wasn't replaced last year. I thought for sure that Ferry would hire Mike Brown.

LD was never going to remain HC when Ferry took over. They have different visions.

I think LD is a great coach. If the Bucks make the playoffs this year though I would fire him. That would be horrible for them.

Great is an overstatement. I think LD is capable of getting a team into the playoffs, just not past the second round. His strategy is predictable.

• Premium Member

Great maybe overstating it but you only have to look to last year's hawks to see him make a team better than they are. Last year's hawks had no business winning that many games. Anyway. My point is that i can't imagine the Bucks really want to make the playoffs.

There's an anonymous EC GM who said that his team is tanking for the pick. IN my heart, I wonder if it's NY or Milwaukee. Legitimately, Milwaukee has injuries that will keep them from Winning and so does NY... Sanders/Chandler. However, I wonder if it's the playcalling or the personnel that will keep these teams losing.

ON top of all that, Both teams are coached by Former coaches of the Hawks. I just don't see either guy taking a mulligan.

Could it be Toronto??

Do you know Herb Kohl? His entire desire is for that 8th seed. Go take a gander at the Bucks board, for the first time in a decade they are happy because the team is finally bad enough for a top pick even though their owner and GM did all in their power to continue that mediocrity train. Larry making the playoffs would get him an extension even if he gets egged in the street.

You guys just don't get it do you?

Shelvin Mack is our diamond in the rough

High School: One of the top-rated high school players in Kentucky as a senior at Bryan Station...two-year All-State performer...finalist for Kentucky Player of the Year honors...named to the Kentucky All-Star Team for the annual Indiana-Kentucky summer all-star series...led all players in the Indiana-Kentucky game at Conseco Fieldhouse with 24 points, six rebounds, four assists and four steals...had 16 points, six rebounds and five assists in the second Indiana-Kentucky All-Star Game...selected East MVP in the Kentucky East-West All-Star Game after posting 18 points, seven rebounds and three assists in the postseason contest...earned All-District honors for three straight years and All-Region honors for four consecutive years...three-year team captain...

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 2