• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NFL Draft

WraithSentinel

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-draft/2013/12/29/5254962/2014-nfl-draft-order

Here is the complete 2014 NFL Draft order:

1. Houston Texans - 2-14 (.559)2. St. Louis Rams (via Washington Redskins) - 3-13 (.516)3. Jacksonville Jaguars - 4-12 (.504)4. Cleveland Browns - 4-12 (.516)5. Oakland Raiders - 4-12 (.523)6. Atlanta Falcons - 4-12 (.553)7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 4-12 (.574)8. Minnesota Vikings - 5-10-1 (.512)9. Buffalo Bills - 6-10 (.520)10. Detroit Lions - 7-9 (.457)11. Tennessee Titans - 7-9 (.504)12. New York Giants - 7-9 (.520)13. St. Louis Rams - 7-9 (.551)14. Chicago Bears - 8-8 (.465)15. Pittsburgh Steelers - 8-8 (.469)16 or 17. Baltimore Ravens - 8-8 (.484)16 or 17. Dallas Cowboys - 8-8 (.484)18. New York Jets - 8-8 (.488)19. Miami Dolphins - 8-8 (.523)20. Arizona Cardinals - 10-5 (.529)

I want to say there could be an outside chance of the Falcons still landing Clowney. If let say the Rams take Clowney then we might have a chance of Mathews slipping to #6. Falcons can get their Tackle to protect Ryan. It will come down to what some of these underclassman QBs decide to do.

Edited by Braves

With 5 teams ending with a 4-12 record the picks get swapped around each round.

In round #2 the Bucs will get the 1st pick out of the 4-12 teams since they got the last pick, out of that group, in the 1st round.

Falcons should have picks:

1st round - 6th

2nd round - 4th (36th overall)

3rd round - 6th ( 70th overall)

You can't really forecast after that since the supplemental picks begin at the end of the Round 3 and that won't be announced for a while.

I'm hoping we can get some difference makers on the OL and DL in this draft. Positions of need:

LT

DE

C

RG

TE

Then take a RB late in the draft.

Truthfully our interior line is probably our biggest weakness. Our C and RG pairing are just plain awful. Its just tough to warrant drafting those 2 position in the 1st 36 picks. I'd target them with our early 3rd and 4th round picks. I think we gave up 9 sacks yesterday to Carolina. We just got whipped at the line of scrimmage.

You want to give up on Konz already? LT and RG I agree with. And we definitely need a couple of DEs. Don't know much about this Anthony Barr guy but I keep seeing him linked to us, have any of you seen him enough to give a real evaluation?

Edited by jy23

If Robinson decides to come out would you rather have him or Matthews? Getting either one I think would immediately make our offensive line 100x better so I'm fine with either but just want to get you guys opinions

If Robinson decides to come out would you rather have him or Matthews? Getting either one I think would immediately make our offensive line 100x better so I'm fine with either but just want to get you guys opinions

You can't go wrong with Bloodline. He'd absolutely be my choice at OT.

Just read about Robinson declaring for the draft. I would think he will likely be a lock to us if Matthews and Clowney are gone. I guess Barr will be in the running as well. I wouldn't rule out Watkins either depending on how well Julio is healing.

Edited by Braves

No way we go for Watkins...or we SHOULDNT go for Watkins. Oline or defense should be the move

• Like 1