• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

WTF...........live from Atlanta this morning

Vol4ever

Yeah...Wow...did get to see Jeff Teague make some shots early in the piece but wow...you would think the Pacers were playing Uruguay or something.

Then towards the end they called it a "game analysis"..Haha! What a hoot! We got an All-Star out there doing a great job in the series in Millsap and he gets no mention at all in a 10 minute or so segment.

I mean I realize the "story" is the potential collapse of the #1 seed...but c'mon man...at least mention Sap, Korver and DMC and our pressure defense and rookie head coach Bud.

Thank goodness the game today is on SPSO too...I'm sticking with Bob, Nique and the "Stinger".

(oops, nevermind, ESPN isn't showing our game today anyway...they have Alabama at S.C in college baseball. Haha! Great "get" espn...I bet the ratings are huge for that contest ;^)

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 2

Not a problem for me. I don't seek Hawks affirmation from external sources who suck in the first place. All I need are Hawks wins. It's actually sweeter when they're ignored and win anyway. The Spurs live and breathe that.