• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is why the Hawks will not get praised by Experts/Everybody

Bonkers

I keep seeing why Experts don't show the Hawks respect. Well there u go. Becuz when it's time to show up and prove, They [Edited] choke!!!! I don't wanna hear nothing about why the Hawks get no respect from Media and whatnot

THIS IS WHY

They did soooo many things wrong:

If the 3 isn't falling wtf are they even doin?

Hardly ever anybody down low to rebound

The constant leaving people open to help on Defense

Sitting players too long

etc

• Like 2

I keep seeing why Experts don't show the Hawks respect. Well there u go. Becuz when it's time to show up and prove, They [Edited] choke!!!! I don't wanna hear nothing about why the Hawks get no respect from Media and whatnot

THIS IS WHY

They did soooo many things wrong:

If the 3 isn't falling wtf are they even doin?

Hardly ever anybody down low to rebound

The constant leaving people open to help on Defense

Sitting players too long

etc

Calm down. We lost, now it's time to regroup and win the next one.
  • Like 1

Yup, the series isn't over.

What is a Bonkers??

Bonkers is the guy who was telling everybody the Hawks looked bad in the 1st qtr while everyone said they look ok lol

Look my standards are OBVIOUSLY much higher than anyone else's on this board. The Hawks looked like shit. And like I said in my OP they did soooo many things wrong

So many simple things

• Like 1

Panic type thread made on emotion. Hawks are confident. Stay the course, we will be ok don't worry. As Bud preaches "we just want to improve every game" ...chalk it up as a learning experience. Lets go to Indy and get a win.

Panic type thread made on emotion. Hawks are confident. Stay the course, we will be ok don't worry. As Bud preaches "we just want to improve every game" ...chalk it up as a learning experience. Lets go to Indy and get a win.

Nope not a panic type thread

The Hawks are confident??? Lol the Pacers are the ones that are confident now. U better check the score. The Pacers playing demoralized was the best thing for the Hawks. That's gone now

Edited by Bonkers

• Premium Member

Bonkers is the guy who was telling everybody the Hawks looked bad in the 1st qtr while everyone said they look ok lol

Look my standards are OBVIOUSLY much higher than anyone else's on this board. The Hawks looked like shit. And like I said in my OP they did soooo many things wrong

So many simple things

Nobody is happy that we lost..and many of us have high expectations for our Hawks.

That said, we are 8 vs 1 and still can win this series. Sometimes you must be realistic and see what happens. They were sky high after game 2 and still lost game 3.

• Like 1

Man please, the biggest thing the Hawks had goin for them this series was the Pacers low Morale

That's out of the window

The Pacers are really confident now

Really? So we lose a game by 3 points (and we played pretty badly) and now the series is over? Have some faith in your Hawks. We shot 35.7% from the field, had 5 or 6 turnovers in the 4th quarter and barely lost. I don't think it's much of a stretch to say we'll play better in Game 5.

• Premium Member

I'm usually one not to say a whole lot about the officiating...but it was obviously in HEAVY favor of the Pacers. But, I give the Pacers credit for showing up.

Jeff Teague smiling out there during the game said it all for me. He didn't seem intent on knocking the Pacers out.

I hate to say it, but I felt THIS game was the series and whoever won would eventually advance.

• Like 2

Nobody is happy that we lost..and many of us have high expectations for our Hawks.

That said, we are 8 vs 1 and still can win this series. Sometimes you must be realistic and see what happens. They were sky high after game 2 and still lost game 3.

They are really sky high now becuz they won on our court and the Hawks no longer have home court advantage

Really? So we lose a game by 3 points (and we played pretty badly) and now the series is over? Have some faith in your Hawks. We shot 35.7% from the field, had 5 or 6 turnovers in the 4th quarter and barely lost. I don't think it's much of a stretch to say we'll play better in Game 5.

Look man how many times have the Hawks shown up when they needed too?

Be honest

I'm usually one not to say a whole lot about the officiating...but it was obviously in HEAVY favor of the Pacers. But, I give the Pacers credit for showing up.

Jeff Teague smiling out there during the game said it all for me. He didn't seem intent on knocking the Pacers out.

I hate to say it, but I felt THIS game was the series and whoever won would eventually advance.

That's exactly how I feel

They are really sky high now becuz they won on our court and the Hawks no longer have home court advantage

Look man how many times have the Hawks shown up when they needed too?

Be honest

That's exactly how I feel

Past mistakes by teams whose members are not on this team do not indicate future failures in my book.

We shot poorly yet we barely lost. That's something we can build on. The Pacers still don't have it together and I don't think they will get it together once it's all said and done.

• Like 2

Past mistakes by teams whose members are not on this team do not indicate future failures in my book.

We shot poorly yet we barely lost. That's something we can build on. The Pacers still don't have it together and I don't think they will get it together once it's all said and done.

Bad shooting is NOT the only reason why we lost

Like I said that's just one thing they were bad at

Edited by Bonkers

Bad shooting is NOT the only reason why we lost

Like I said that's just one thing they were bad at

Allowing a team as offensively challenged as the Pacers are to shoot at a near 50 percent clip is why we lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just not true. While ESPN may not give us much attention, this team is definitely earning respect around the league. Coach Bud is doing a phenomenal job with this group.

People thought we'd get swept before the series started. No reason to trash the guys for being tied at 2 with the number one seed.