• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The PAC is back? Sweet!

BrazilianHawk

I would love it if Spirit would fly down and peck out one of PG's, Stephenson's or West's eyes!

I vote Paul George's eyes...with West coming in a close 2nd...while Stephenson's still tricky dribbling and going nowhere.....;-)

I'm thinking about ditching my hubby and daughter and going to the game solo....can't be a family affair this time (school night and ticket prices).

What do the squawkers think I should do?

Edited by JayBirdHawk

I'm thinking about ditching my hubby and daughter and going to the game solo....can't be a family affair this time (school night and ticket prices).

What's a family?

• Like 2

You should go! I'm so jealous I wish I could attend a Hawks playoff game, especially tonight's. This should be the craziest the crowd has been since Boston game 6.

Carry your behind to the game. Don't even tell them. You know the old saying, better to ask forgiveness than for permission.

Make sure you don't end up on kiss-cam though. Might cause a little friction.

kiss.gif HAHAHAHAHA.....don;t think the kiss cam gets up to section 400.

You should go. You can smooth things over with the fam fairly easily. The building will be going nuts. It's the begin of a new era for us. You need to witness this live.

Ps I'm with Dolfan, I wish I lived closer. Smh

• Premium Member

Gettin' some love on Realgm. http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1319264&sid=a5c79dba079d20fec5de627d4f7b6155

This is funny because that site usually hates anything Hawk-related. Good to see our very own @Sothron sticking up for us in the ATL/IND series thread although he's decked out as a Twolves fan (whazzupwithat?).

I've been a Twolves fan since they drafted Marbury back in the dark ages. They are my 1a team. Hawks are my 1 team. Someone on the Twolves board asked me why I never once used a Twolves avatar or sig so I decided to show some love for my other team. My dream Finals would be the Hawks vs the Twolves but trust me, I'm always going to be a Hawks fan first. I just also love the Twolves. They have some really great fans at realgm.

Just had a thought.... perhaps... the Squawk page design should celebrate this return? Two reasons...

1. Because the Pac.

2. Josh is still lurking in the background. Lol

I agree, get on it @Dolfan23