• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The PAC is back? Sweet!

BrazilianHawk

I'm all on for the revised logo. I like the old a little better, but the updated version ain't bad at all. That double-red coloring has the potential to be very cool or awful. I hope they add the gold back to the color scheme as well. I suspect we'll get an updated version of the Nique era unis. The new CEO sounds like he LISTENS to fans and gives them what they want instead of making us conform to some marketing firms "focus group".

New CEO sounds great in his interviews.

Wouldn't it be great if he became a member of Hawksquawk!

Someone with influence and know how make it happen !!

preved.gif

Just realized that the tweak in design (curved beak, jagged feather line under neck) makes it less pacmanish to the eye. Effective...

• Moderators

I LOVE THIS!!! Hopefully new jerseys aren't far behind. I got to get my hands on one of those t-shirts... If anybody wants to make some profit off that "The PAC is back" game tee, inbox me. Take one from an empty seat if there are any. If not, then hopefully the team store will have some left overs at the end of the month when I am in the ATL. Wish I could be at the game tonight, but class and a 4 1/2 hours distance is keeping me away. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1