• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bebe update

• Premium Member

My guess... Bebe's replacing Ayón, and will receive Ayón-type minutes... leaving someone not yet on the roster (Hill?) to receive Brand's minutes. Assuming no injuiries... a big assumption, of course... I see him as the #14 or #15 guy for 2014-15. And while I'm anxious to see him play, I sure hope I'm right all of that.

• Moderators

Nogueira, who left the team for two months to come to the United States for rehabilitation for tendinitis in his knees, played 18 games for Estudiantes this season and averaged 6.2 points and 4.1 rebounds in 17 minutes.

While I want him here to see what he can do, we may be a little overly optimistic about him being a rotation player in the nba anytime soon.

My guess... Bebe's replacing Ayón, and will receive Ayón-type minutes... leaving someone not yet on the roster (Hill?) to receive Brand's minutes. Assuming no injuiries... a big assumption, of course... I see him as the #14 or #15 guy for 2014-15. And while I'm anxious to see him play, I sure hope I'm right all of that.

Agree. One thing that I don't understand is they want him to develop overseas but they play one game a week? Not sure I get it. He'd learn a lot more in practice here?

I agree that he's a long term project. Mostly likely will see real contributions around age 24. He'll probably dominate some games in the D L.. Isn't he coming over for summer league?

He was impressive last year. Hoping to see some overall improvement and a potential match up against Embiid,

• Like 1

Honestly I think he's gonna be ready to contribute this upcoming season. I have a hunch he will surprise many of us with his play. Just hope he added like 10-15 pounds of muscle.

• Moderators

Honestly I think he's gonna be ready to contribute this upcoming season. I have a hunch he will surprise many of us with his play. Just hope he added like 10-15 pounds of muscle.

I hope you're right and I was more optimistic before watching more videos of him. Lot's of horrible defensive positioning and unable to keep guys away from the basket. And that's in spain. He won't get many minutes if he can be abused on defense like that.

Not to keep knocking the guy but he also probably won't beat everyone down the court in the nba.

Still I think some nba coaching would do him wonders. To me the earlier the better but i guess they don't want to pay him until he proves himself a little more.