• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would Cavs want Horford or more?

thanks for the help dolfan23, but every time I click it..it just sends me back to the top of the page. Weird because it usually does work.

Weird. Try closing your mobile browser and re-opening it. Which one do you use anyway?

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Cleveland seems to be unhappy with D. Waiters, I would like to some how include him in the deal I think he could blossom in the Atl.

He seems like a less crazy JR Rider to me. Not so much crazy but all the selfish hero ball you can ask for. No thanks.

• Like 1

Now if this is true, that's hard to compete with. And it would be in line with other incomprehensible moves that Gilbert has made (a la Deng), so there might just be something to it ....

Cleveland has this year’s No. 1 overall pick, a lot of underachieving youth, and the sneaky rumor that owner Dan Gilbert doesn’t care if Love won’t commit to an extension. Love would be his hook to lure LeBron James back to Cleveland. Then the conversation just might change.

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.8P9erlNr.dpuf

If this is a legitimate possibility, it sure lowers the likelihood that the Cavs will make a play for Horf. And I would assume that Minny wouldn't object to getting a #1 pick for a guy who's made it clear he's walking away anyhow.

Edited by LamarHampton