• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All NBA Teams

NBASupes

All-NBA 1st Team: Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Joakim Noah, Chris Paul, James Harden

All-NBA 2nd Team: Steph Curry, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Dwight Howard, Tony Parker

All-NBA 3rd Team: Al Jefferson, Paul George, LaMarcus Aldridge, Goran Dragic, Damian Lillard

Noah and Harden overrated

Noah is far from overrated. One of the most under-appreciated guys in the league.

• Like 2

• Admin

Agreed from a public POV but First team all-NBA???

Did you see what Chicago did this season? He carried the team with his hard work. His d, his hustle, his rebounding, his passing his D (yes i said it a second time).

It doesn't mean he is a better center then Howard or Gasol but he had a better season then them.

• Admin

SMH @ Jefferson making 3rd team.

And people argued up and downed multiple Hawks forums and blogs as to why we shouldn't have added him last year.

And Russell Westbrook not being on any of those teams, is a flat out travesty.

Westbrook only played 46 games.

• Admin

Paul George disappeared at the end of the year

Melo should be there IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not even close...I would take George every day of the week over Melo.

He led his team to the best record in the league.

Yes, Melo is a better scorer but George (who did avg 22 points a game) pretty much has the advantage every where else....especially defense.

SMH @ Jefferson making 3rd team.

And people argued up and downed multiple Hawks forums and blogs as to why we shouldn't have added him last year.

And Russell Westbrook not being on any of those teams, is a flat out travesty.

Let me guess, Jefferson should have been 1st team in your eyes?

And I'm still happy we didn't add him to our team. Millsap was a very comparable player for a considerable amount of money less. He's also a very tradeable asset this year that could help to land us something even better than Jefferson.

• Like 2

so didn't say Melo was better I said Melo had abetted season was there a point in the season where u said ""where is Melo he has fallen off from heat he was doing at the beginning of the season

• Admin

so didn't say Melo was better I said Melo had abetted season was there a point in the season where u said ""where is Melo he has fallen off from heat he was doing at the beginning of the season

I was saying George had a better season...Melo scored 5 more points a game but George brought his team to the best record in the league vs NY's pathetic record and he also played better with the exception of scoring...especially defense.

• Admin

And I'm still happy we didn't add him to our team. Millsap was a very comparable player for a considerable amount of money less. He's also a very tradeable asset this year that could help to land us something even better than Jefferson.

No denying Jefferson helped turn Charlotte around but I agree with Dol about he said about Sap (Also, Sap plays D which Al Jeff has never tried to do .... ever).

No denying Jefferson helped turn Charlotte around but I agree with Dol about he said about Sap (Also, Sap plays D which Al Jeff has never tried to do .... ever).

You know this is actually wrong. His D was rated high this year. But I didn't want Jefferson tho.

(Also, Sap plays D which Al Jeff has never tried to do .... ever).

@capstone21 Oooooooo you are about to get burned with Al Jefferson's defensive stats from Northcyde.

Still didn't want Jefferson.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

No . . he should've been 3rd team.

Millsap is not a comparable player because Millsap is a true PF while Jefferson is a true C.

And we're going to see how tradable of an asset he is, when teams basically wait until he is an unrestricted free agent next season to get him. Any talk about trading Millsap better happen this offseason, and not when the season starts. Preferably before the draft.

If we wait until the trade deadline to deal him, we're going to be on the short end of the stick. We'd get a playoff level team willing to give us a decent player + a 1st round pick, which will be in the 20s . . . and I guess people will celebrate over that. Meanwhile, Millsap will not only go to a better team, we'll become worse, because we may not have any legit PFs to develop for the future.