• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Fantasy Football Anyone?

Eddielives

• Moderators

I would post it on homecourt when you look for sign-ups and then we mods can remove it shortly thereafter. We wouldn't do this for everyone but we have done it in the past for a Squawk league.

Please direct message me when you get it set up. I am no longer getting notifications via Tapatalk on my phone ever since the last site upgrade. I've been meaning to tell @Dolphan23 about this. Not sure if others are experiencing this as well.

Please direct message me when you get it set up. I am no longer getting notifications via Tapatalk on my phone ever since the last site upgrade. I've been meaning to tell @Dolphan23 about this. Not sure if others are experiencing this as well.

@Ruckus gotta spell my name right for me to get the notification.

Make sure your Tapatalk is up to date. Check your settings and make sure notifications are on. The last Tapatalk update a week or so ago was a big one so some settings may have changed. I actually find their support for the product to he pretty crappy. You can also get email notifications if you want.

@Ruckus gotta spell my name right for me to get the notification.

Make sure your Tapatalk is up to date. Check your settings and make sure notifications are on. The last Tapatalk update a week or so ago was a big one so some settings may have changed. I actually find their support for the product to he pretty crappy. You can also get email notifications if you want.

Sorry about that. Yeah that's weird because I just got your notification but still don't get any notifications about liked or quoted posts. My notifications settings seem to be correct though. I'll check them again. Thx!

@Ruckus verify your notification settings in Tapatalk and on here as well.

Thanks. Yeah everything looks good on my end. This actually isn't the first time this has happened. I stopped getting notifications for a while a year or so ago and then they randomly started appearing again. So it might just be a quirk with my phone or something.

Thanks. Yeah everything looks good on my end. This actually isn't the first time this has happened. I stopped getting notifications for a while a year or so ago and then they randomly started appearing again. So it might just be a quirk with my phone or something.

Yeah it's definitely working. Check on your phone for the settings. I've got Tapatalk on the iPhone and it's working. Just set mine up to test it.

etahebu4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for setting up the league! Looking forward to football season. I vote for flex and even bonus. The standard settings are cool too if thats what you want to do.

Here are the settings for a league of mine. This is a high flying league where any position can RAGE. That includes RBs, WRs, and defenses. The bonuses are a lot of fun too. Makes it where there isn't so much weight on only QBs and TDs.

C9eCFxk.png

Ti97qXQ.png