6. Arron Afflalo 7 6. Cleveland 19

7. Jeremy Lin 5 7. Houston 15

7. Omer Asik 5 8. LA Lakers 12

9. Ersan Ilyasova 4 9. Denver 11

9. Jarrett Jack 4 9. Philadelphia 11

9. Marcus Thornton 4 11. Orlando 9

9. Thaddeus Young 4 12. Milwaukee 8

13. Brandon Knight 3 13. Sacramento 6

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/articles/hoopshype/whos-hot-in-trade-talks-64#sthash.Pz7QqsDz.dpuf

A summary of who's in the rumors

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11126717/carmelo-anthony-pursuit-expected-include-chicago-bulls-houston-rockets

"The Hawks would have to clear approximately $10 million to $12 million in salary-cap space to pursue Anthony, but sources indicate that is one of the many options Atlanta is considering, making it a sleeper team to watch."

Did I hear correctly that Melo has a home in the ATL? He makes it a point in the article that moving his family to an unfamiliar city is weighing heavily on his decision.

Despite his reputation that preceeds him as no-D and chuck-D, I suspect Bud's system would be the one to fix Melo. If he's fixable. I find it hard to deny that this would be an ECF team:

Teague/Shredder

KK/Jenk

Melo/DMC

Sap/Scott

Horf/Bebe

Edited by hazer

I'm not a fan of landing Melo. I think the assets involved would set us back as a franchise. We would be a lot more marketable and most likely be on national television about 20+times but it's just not going to make us a championship caliber team. Just my opinion but I'd rather pass on Melo.

I'm not a fan of landing Melo. I think the assets involved would set us back as a franchise. We would be a lot more marketable and most likely be on national television about 20+times but it's just not going to make us a championship caliber team. Just my opinion but I'd rather pass on Melo.

Totally agree. What makes the Spurs special is system above egos. Don't think Melo fits in with that

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11126717/carmelo-anthony-pursuit-expected-include-chicago-bulls-houston-rockets

"The Hawks would have to clear approximately $10 million to $12 million in salary-cap space to pursue Anthony, but sources indicate that is one of the many options Atlanta is considering, making it a sleeper team to watch."

Did I hear correctly that Melo has a home in the ATL? He makes it a point in the article that moving his family to an unfamiliar city is weighing heavily on his decision.

Half of the stars in the NBA have a home here. I think his wife is from ATL if I remember correctly.

• Premium Member

I don't see Melo's ego specifically as the problem for me, but just that I've never seen him as someone whose team can excel unless he's carrying the scoring load... he doesn't impress me at all as someone who makes his teammates better. Maybe I just haven't been watching him enough over the years, but that's my perception.